Ten

I look down to see...
I look down to see her dress ripped and blood "baby w-what happened?? Ryan wtf happened??" "It was Chris Justin he was acting nice then took her to a room and started beating her and tried to rape her " "that motherfucker , Ryan take care of Jenny while I go beat him up" " ok"
That motherfucker I'm gonna kill him. Ugh!
Jenny's pov
Ryan cleaned me and helped me change, i was still shaking . This night is the worst night ever, I should have went back to daddy when he called. Daddy came back, I ran to him still crying "shh baby , I'm here, shh,we'll go back home okay?" "O-ok-ay" . We start walking to the car. Daddy sets me down, opens the door for me, and buckle me in my seat.
"D-daddy c-ca-can I nap on the w-way Ho-me please?" "Yes baby" then he closed the door and ran to the driver side , got in the car, started driving and that's when my eyes started to shut and I fell into a deep sleep.
Justin's pov
I look back at Jenny to find her sleeping. It's heart breaking to see her like that. I know she'll be needing time, it's hard for her , I need to make her happy again. She is shaking in her sleep.
We finally made it home, I get out of the car , walk to the other side of the car. Get Jenny out of the car, carry her inside, I changed her carefully, not wanting to wake her up.
I carry her to her room, and put her in crib, then walk out of her room, walk to my bathroom, I clean myself. Then I went to sleep.
*next morning*
Jenny's pov
I woke up to find myself in my crib, wait! What is is a dream? Umm no . I started crying, which caused daddy to wake up. "what's wrong princess? Shh shh baby. Daddy is right here, no one can hurt you right now baby" right when he said it , I don't know why but I felt safe. "Daddy can we have smoothie and waffles? " he chuckles "yes baby , we can"
We go downstairs, to the kitchen to make breakfast. We made waffles first and now smoothies yay! We made my smoothie first then daddy's smoothie . Then we started eating breakfast. "Can we go to uncle Ryan's house ?" I asked when we finished eating breakfast "No but they can come " "yay!" "Is lily you friend now?" "Yeah , we played together yesterday " "Okay I will go to call them " "daddy can I have candy?" "No, it's still 10 and you are not allowed to have candy before twelve so no" "it's just one piece daddy , it won't hurt at all" "Jenny I Said no and no means no . Now let's go call uncle Ryan okay?" "Okay "
We went upstairs to daddy's room and called uncle Ryan and then I played with daddy because I was bored waiting for lily. (Lily is Ryan's little) .
We kept on playing till we heard a knock, i smile knowing it's them , daddy chuckled and grabbed my hand and then we walked to the front door and opened it. I let go of daddy's hand and hug lily , I heard daddy and uncle Ryan chuckle. "Hey man" "Hey Justin, hey cutie " he said while looking at me "hi " I smile . "So how are you now ?" "I'm fine now but I really don't want to talk about it ". "It's fine cutie " daddy and lily were talking and then we went inside . Daddy sat on the couch next to uncle Ryan. "Daddy I will go upstairs to my room with lily to play " I say looking at daddy "okay baby just be careful you two okay? If you need anything come tell me" "Okay and oh Jenny look I brought some gummy candy for us " lily said and I jump up and down. "And Jenny no candy till 10 , got it? I will know if you eat and you be punished " I groan and mumbled "fine" . We went upstairs to my room and played babies. Then daddy came in "Jenny , lily it's lunch time " we ran downstairs ate lunch, then we both took a nap .

Hey guys , there you go chapter 10 . I know it's not a good ending, I didn't know what to write . The shoutout goes to @_lovelychaos_

Can I please get 14 votes and 8 comments please?

I will update 'Daddy Bieber '. Tomorrow.
Bye guys love y'all