4

Justin's pov
I went downstairs to get some stuff for my plan. I got a bowl and Cold water poured into the bowl. I made my way to Jenny's room , I opened the door and went near her I took her hand carefully not wanting to wake her up.
I put her hand in the bowl. I waited for her to pee, when she peed she moved a little so took her hand out of the bowl and got out of the room as fast as I can go.
I heard Jenny scream I smiled "DADDY!!!" She yelled my name but now crying. I ran to her room. "What is wrong baby?" I asked acting like I don't know what happened. "I am sorry daddy , I should have wore that diaper," . "Why? You wet your pants?" I asked .
"Yes, I am sorry it was so cold," I sigh like i was mad at her . She cried harder, "it's okay now let me clean you " .
I took to the bathroom, took her clothes off . After I bath her , I took her pink towel and dried her body . I grabbed another pjs and a diaper. "Step on these baby." Jenny closed her eyes and stepped on the diaper . After dressing her , I took her to my room , after laying her down on my bed , I told her that I was going to change her crib sheet.
After cleaning the mess , I went to my room and saw that my baby was sleeping. I stripped down to my Calvin Klein boxers , I crawled next to my pumpkin. I fell in to a deep sleep.
Next morning
I woke up 6 am. I saw my baby girl, she was still sleeping. I went to the bathroom and did my stuff .after doing my stuff I fixed my hair and then I went downstairs , to my office.
Jenny's pov
I woke up and looked around me. Daddy is not here!! Did he leave me? Well if he left he will leave in the street not in his bed.
I put my hand in my diaper and play with myself a little bit. I started to moan.
Justin's pov
I heard moans coming out of my room . Oh shit! Jenny! I ran to my room and opened the door to find Jenny playing with her self . I will punish her. "Ahem" Jenny didn't look at me but acted like she was sleeping. Oh god! She is begging for a hard punishment. "Jenny stop acting like you are sleeping , I saw everything " I walked towards the bed ,touched her she opened her eyes "I am sorry daddy" "want your punishment now or after breakfast?". "After breakfast " ."okay "
I picked her up and took her downstairs and made her pancakes and blueberries and strawberries in the yogurt and a bottle.
She ate slowly and I decided to give her a time-out and 20 spanks with my hand.
Once she was done eating , "baby go stand in that corner naked for 30 minutes " I said pointing out to the corner. "Daddy should I take my diaper off ?" "No," .
I looked at the clock . "Alright come here " . Jenny came , I took her diaper off . I patted my lap as a sign for Jenny to bend over my lap . She bent ."you will receive 10 hits after each one you will thank me . Got it?"
Thanks for reading and I will complete the spanking part in the next chapter . Please follow and comment and vote please. Love y'all guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ . Never say never and believe in your dreams . I love you ❤️❤️