Chapter Sixteen: Agreement

I'm so sorry, I haven't been updating. I've been busy with my assignments and trying to complete my personal statement for university. I've also been trying to catch with all the K-pop comebacks ( I know, I waste my free time with nonsense instead of doing my work). I'll try to update more but I promise I won't abandon this story. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But why can't I come," Ronnie said, pulling a plate out of the cupboard. Medina sighed and looked at the others for a little backup. Kim nudged Sam urging her to say something, but was met with a glare. Sam was only good at lying when she wasn't under pressure and besides Ronnie was always able to tell if Sam was lying or not.

"As we've repeated for the seventh time, we can only bring two people" Poppy urged, earning a pout from Ronnie. "I really wish me and Emily could come and support you guys," Ronnie said, turning around to face the group. Everyone at the table looked away, refusing to look Ronnie in the eye.

Even if they weren't lying to only go to a party and actually had an audition, they still wouldn't bring Emily and Ronnie. They were the embarrassing parents, that would scream your name until they'd both get kicked out. They knew this because it had happened before. Medina had an audition that was kept a secret from her family and had the group support her. Emily and Ronnie had both screamed Emily's name throughout the entire performance. Amy had actually debated in her head whether she should either knock the pair out or leave it to the crowd to teach them a lesson. Luckily, for everyone, security guards had come and taken the two out of the theatre

"I really don't know why you're complaining. This means you get free time to fuck Emily" Amy said, winking at Emily while getting a glare from Ronnie. Amy really loved getting under Emily's skin. 

"When was the last time, you blew off any steam. Or is your cherry still intact" Emily said, directing the question to Amy. Amy's face grew a dark shade of red, while Ronnie slapped Emily on the back.

"No inappropriate comments on the table," Ronnie said, finally accomplishing her dish of pancakes. As Ronnie placed the pancakes onto the plates, she had realised that she had played a role of a mum to this group a lot. It was planned or decided, she guessed it was just her caring nature that lead her to become their adopted mother.

"Yeah, guys. Sam's still innocent. She doesn't need to hear anything about your sex life" Poppy said, covering Sam's ears. If anyone was going to break Sam's innocence, it was going to be her.

"Innocent my ass. The girl's more sexually active than all of us put together" Emily said. Everyone nodded the head in agreement to which Sam had just rolled her eyes. 

If you didn't really know Sam, you would mistake her curiosity for being absolutely shameless. Kim could still remember when she had caught her dry humping her boyfriend at their previous school courtyard.

"Innocent my ass. The girl's more sexually active than all of us put together" Emily said. Everyone nodded the head in agreement to which Sam had just rolled her eyes.

"Why are you always sexually active anyway," Kim asked, pouring an excessive amount of syrup onto her plate.

"I'm just curious," Sam said, shrugging her shoulders. "Haven't you felt curious and acted upon it," Sam asked. Kim thought about it for a while before shaking her head. Poppy scoffed at Kim's lie. Kim was the type of person that would find trouble and gladly welcome it.

"Remember when I found you stuck in a baby swing and said you were curious to see whether your hips was the same as a child since you've been told you minds equivalent to a 6-year-old," Poppy said, shaking her head at the stupidly she had seen that day.