Chapter Seventeen- All I Wanted

Ronnie had slammed the car door, ordering the guilty four that had their heads down low to enter the house and sit in the living room.

Have you ever had this giddy feeling in your stomach the moment that you knew one of your siblings were going to get an ass beating? Amy had this feeling as she waltzed inside the house with a smug expression.

"What were you all thinking, going to a party without informing one of us. Did you think I wouldn't find out" Ronnie's voice roared as she stood in front of the four girls whose head were down? Sam's head was somewhat lower as she could feel herself falling asleep.

"Sam, if you fall asleep on me right now, I can't guarantee that you'll wake up," Ronnie said, that had made Sam quickly snap her head up. Sam rubbed her eyes and let out a huff of breath that was released from her red cheeks.

"I was ready to buy cake having full faith that both Poppy and Medina would have aced that audition and to my surprise, I find out that there was no audition and you guys had gone out to Party," Ronnie said, absolutely infuriated with them.

"Did you actually think I wasn't going to permit you from going to the party or were you ashamed to have me there?" Ronnie said, her eyes welling up already. Ronnie had acted like a mother and she understood that it could sometimes be embarrassing, but she didn't expect them to play a dirty trick just to avoid being seen with her.

'She's guilt tripping them now' Amy thought while smirking. Amy poured herself some home-made juice and sipped on the juice waiting for the drama to blow up.

Emily could see where the discussion was heading and tried to step in before harsh things were said. "I don't they deceived you because they were embarrassed, " Emily said, giving the four sharp eyes that had demanded they tell a lie if they didn't want to feel the wrath of Ronnie Husher.

"It's not that we were embarrassed by you," Poppy said, pulling her most 'I'm sorry face'.

"It's that you always take the spotlight and we never get noticed" Kim mumbled. The fact that her words were so quiet it had made Ronnie believe that Kim was embarrassed to say this aloud.

"It's not fair," Sam said, sulking a little. And that, ladies and gentlemen, that was the finishing touch to their little act. Ronnie's eyes had widened in shock and Amy had choked on her juice not believing the audacity they had to lie to Ronnie and think they wouldn't get caught.

Ronnie eyes and then softened and Emily's shoulders had loosened. Medina had been too out of it to realise that they had been spared.

"You guy's should have told me that I was taking the spotlight and I might have tried to do something that would make people notice me less" Ronnie said, smiling.

Amy gagged on her juice as she couldn't believe that Ronnie had bought that crap excuse. It was obvious that they were acting, but of course, Amy never said a word. She knew that if Ronnie was angry, she wouldn't cook dinner until she was sure they were sorry.

Amy wasn't the one to sin, so she didn't see why she had to be punished for the four wrongdoings.

"We're really sorry?" Medina said, finally snapping back into reality. Ronnie sighed before snickering. "It's okay guys, it's my fault for being so awesome anyway," Ronnie said, scratching the side of her neck with a grin.

"It's really late, you guys should go sleep. I'm still surprised, Amy hasn't complained about you guys ruining her sleep" Emily said, to the girls who were suddenly yawning with the mention of sleep.

"The only reason I had gotten up was to see the drama that was going to take place but I'm not really satisfied. I demand a refund," Amy said, grumpily.