Chapter Sixteen: Party On

Leo was watching a hyperactive Sam bicker with Medina on whether they should drink alcohol or not. Medina was worried that Sam would drink excessively and might get aggressive with someone. Whether Medina gave the okay or not, she knew that Sam was going to drink anyway.

Leo chuckled a little when he witnessed the little pout, Sam gave Medina. Medina had really had enough of Sam antics and knew the only way to get rid of Sam pestering was to agree. "One drink," Medina said, waving one finger in the air. Sam jumped up in excitement and rushed to follow the crowd that headed to the kitchen.  

Leo watched a worried Medina follow Sam into the kitchen and guessed that she had followed her to remind Sam that she can only have one drink.

Leo bopped his head awkwardly to the music that seemed to echo throughout the whole neighbourhood. Leo hated parties, mostly because he hated the how everything was so cliché. The red cups and the sweaty bodies that seemed to be uncontrollably grinding against each other. Don't get him wrong, Leo didn't care that people wanted to lose their virginity at some dumb party with a person you wouldn't remember five years down the line. He, himself felt a little hot and bothered whenever he thought back to kiss he and Sam shared. 

But it was the noise. He had never felt comfortable with all the flashing lights and noise.

Kim knew she wasn't popular to be dancing around with people as if she knew them, she wasn't interested in a one-night stand as she knew that she probably freak them out before she got a chance to seduce them. 

So, she went to the first room that she knew would accept her wholeheartedly and that was supposedly the kitchen. 

There were only a few people rummaging through the cupboards, probably looking for more alcohol. She opened the fridge and welcomed herself to a slice of cake not bothering to check if it was still in date or not.

 "Everyone eats and drinks, but only a few appreciated the taste of food" Kim moaned, as she took a huge bite into her cake.  

She suddenly felt someone bumped into her back to find that it was an intoxicated Sam. "Gosh, less than an hour into the party and she's already drunk" Kim thought to herself.

It was quite known to the girls that Sam couldn't hold her liquor. But Sam being unreasonable would drink away until she'd pass out.

"Dance with me" Sam slurred into Kim's ears. "Can't even eat in peace" Kim mumbled before turning to face Sam with a murderous glare. Kim was never the one to glare or give someone a death look, but no one had ever had the audacity to interrupt Kim when she was eating. 

"Why don't I take you to Poppy. I'm sure she'd love to dance with you" Kim said, in a child-ike manner, while dragging a stomping Sam to Poppy. 

"Poppy, please dance with me, Sam," Sam said, popping her bottom lips. "Let' show these punk's how to dance," Poppy said giggling.

"They're a mess," Kim thought before returning to her favourite part of the house. 

Sam grabbed Poppy's arm and onto the dance floor and started to sway her hips to the music, hitting every beat. She grabbed Poppy by the waist and pulled her closer, Poppy softly moaned at the contact and let her body be examined by Sam's wandering hands. Poppy and Sam both danced seductively that everyone around them had started to stare at the pair. 

Poppy loved the attentiveness everyone gave them. She caught Leo's eyes on Sam and wanted to show him, exactly who she belonged to. Poppy's arm was on Sam's back, before she trailed down all the way down to Sam's firm ass. She sucked a deep breath when she Sam's lips on her trailing on her neck.