11

Someone nudges my cheek and I turn my head to the other side, snuggling deeper into my pillow. I hear somebody take in a sharp breath and groan. Who is that?
"God, Hannah. Sit up." I hear Elias' breathless voice say and frown, before opening my eyes. Where am I?

I seem to look at a beige wall, but when I turn my head to the other side, memories from yesterday are rushing back into my mind and my eyes widen, before I quickly sit up, blushing at the thought of my head on his lap. Oh god.

I must've done this while sleeping, oh god. I look at Elias when he quickly stands up and runs up the stairs. Okay, but he doesn't have to make such a big deal out of it. I rub my eyes, realizing the sun is already up and I look at the clock, to see it's already nine a.m. I decide to walk upstairs to take a shower and change into something comfortable.

I walk into my closet, still stunned by the fact that I have a walk in closet, and take some sweatpants and a sweatshirt out. I wait for Elias to finish showering and get in, after knowing I'm safe to walk out and avoid another awkward moment with him.

I lock the door and get into the shower. The hot water hits my back and I moan. My whole body was freezing when I woke up, which should be expected when you spend a night in an open room at this time of the year. I feel my anger rising when I notice my shower gel being almost empty. So he just runs away and uses my shower gel? Is he serious?! I groan and empty the bottle. After the shower, I tie my hair in a messy bun and get dressed.

"Elias Coleman, open your door this instant!" I say, while knocking on his door. He opens up after a few more seconds and frowns. I hold up the empty bottle of shower gel and he raises an eyebrow in confusion.
"Shower gel?" He asks perplexed.

"Yes, it's mine and you used it. What gives you the right?" I ask, angry that he used the expensive one that I just bought yesterday. Who needs that much soap?!
"The fact that it was in my bathroom." He shrugs, walking back to sit on his bed. I follow him inside, but don't sit down.

"Oh it's only your bathroom, now?" I frown. Unbelievable. He furrows his eyebrows in serious confusion and silence surrounds us.
"Why was your shower gel in my bathroom, sunshine?" He asks, making me frown.

"You mean our bathroom." I say and he shakes his head.
"You can use it, sure. But don't get mad at me if I use your stuff, thinking it's mine. It's still my bathroom, sunshine." He says.
"I'm sorry." I say, realizing this is still his house and I'm just here for the time being. I just thought I should make myself at home. I turn around, ready to leave when his voice stops me.

"Why are you using my bathroom anyways? It's small and doesn't even have a bathtub. I thought women love to take baths." He says, making me turn around confused.
"I mean, I need to wash my body, don't I?" I tell him and he nods.

"I survived all these years without a bathtub, I don't need one now." I shrug and he raises an eyebrow.
"Huh, that's a shame. Can I use yours then?" He asks, making me crook my head in utter confusion. He seems confused at my answer, before giving me a flat look.

"You seriously thought we'd have to share a bathroom?" A grin makes its way onto his lips. He stands up, takes my hand and leads me into my room. He opens the closet, gets in and points to the back of the closet. I raise an eyebrow at him and he rolls his eyes, before showing me a doorknob on the wall. My eyes widen, what? How didn't I see that before?!

"Sunshine, we have a pool, a mini library and you think we'd have to share a bathroom?" He asks bemused. I'm too busy opening the door to even answer. I gasp when the door opens and the most beautiful bathroom comes to view.

"Oh my god." I whisper, making Elias chuckle. I turn around and throw my hands around his neck. I hear him take in a breath.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say into the crook of his neck. His arms slowly wrap themselves around my waist. We stay like this for a few other seconds, until I pull away and turn around to continue ogling my new favourite part of this house.