Chapter 4 - Surfing

Dont forget to recommend my fanfic to your twitter friends or any janoskianators in general, only if you enjoy reading it though.

Sam, The Brooks' and I all set off for the long walk home.

"So what are you guys doing this afternoon," I said confidently, I knew this idea would be a good idea.

 "No, nothing, why?" Beau answered.

"How far away is the closest beach?" I asked with excitement building up inside of me.

"Umm about 10 minutes," replied Beau.

"Great," I smiled, "Sam and I are going to teach you boys how to surf," I looked over at Sam who grinned at me.

"Well we would, but we haven't got any boards?" said Luke.

I was one step ahead of him.

"Sam and I have got about four boards, we can all share.," I solved his problem.

We all climbed in to Gina's big 8 seater car which was being driven by Beau, who was paranoid about the surf boards up on the roof scared that they would fall off. Thrift Shop came on the radio and we all groaned, especially Sam, but we all ended up singing along and bopping up and down.

The car pulled up at the closest beach to Glenroy and we all got our boards of the roof, teasing Beau in the process. "(What if they fall off on the way back!)"

Pushing and shoving, we all ran down to the beach with the surfboards under our arms. Studying the ocean, I saw how good the waves were. It wasn't too choppy, but the water was smooth and clear, letting the waves delicately roll onto the shore.

"Ok boys!' I shouted, 'Get paddling!"

Sam and I lead the pack out to where the waves were breaking.

"So," he started, "You paddle just before the waves about to break, and stand up as soon as you can and try to not use your knees, because that's a bad habit to get into."

All the boys tried unsuccessfully catching the powerful waves. I had to admit that it was so funny to watch them all tip over and get smashed by the waves. Beau and Luke went for the same wave and collided before even trying to stand up. Forgetting about the surfboard, Luke jumped on Beau's back laughing and screaming "THAT WAS MY WAVE" thank god for legropes, otherwise the board would've washed up on the rocks. After laughing for what felt like hours, I turned to look at Jai who was paddling for his life and immediately stood up and jumped off '(FUCK)" I could see he was frustrated but I couldn't help but laugh. I swam over to him.

"Hey," I smiled as he came out of the water, we hadn't spoken since the incident at recess earlier today.

"Hi." he said shyly. I felt like he just had forgetten who I was and that about 6 hours ago we were sitting next to eachother talking about stuff, like friends would.

snap out of it Jade, you didn't even know his name 3 days ago.

I was just so drawn to Jai. I didn't understand why, his brothers were also attractive and Jai didn't even have have that good of a personality or even a personality at all. But I found myself so attached to him. There was just something about Jai Brooks that made my world spin.