Wait.....WHAT?!

You walked away from the booth his picture in your hands. In the past you where never sure what you would do if you saw those eyes again. You had wondered if you would just kiss him on the spot. But you just stood there. If he hadn't said anything, you probably would have wasted your chance to say thank you.

You walk into your hotel room happy with the day's events. You look at his picture, complete with autograph. You sigh staring at his deep brown eyes. There not the same as in person. You think as you set the picture face down on your bed side table. Wow,I'm kinda hungry. You think, maybe I should order room service. You begin to reach for the phone. Wait, what's this?

(A pic of  a sticky note on the back of the autograph with a phone number)

"Huh?" You say as you pick up the small sticky note off the back of the picture. A phone number? Should I call it? You wonder. I guess so. Soon you find your hand typing the numbers in the speed dial on your phone.

"Hello?" You hear a familiar voice say.

"Mark!!?" You say surprised.

"Yep. Who's this?"

"Oh! I don't even know how I got your number I got an autograph today and it was on the sticky note of the back."

"OH! That what happened to that sticky note! I was about to give that to a friend and went I went to give it to him, it was gone."

"Oh,that's makes sense" You say

"B-but, um, you you never answered my question."

"Huh?!"

"What's your name?"

"Oh! Heh I never gave it to you at the con, you probably don't remember me."

"Well I might, what did you say?"

"....I said, thank you...."

"Oh! You,I remember you!"

"Y-you do?!"

"Well you left quite the impression.... What did mean?"

"Excuse me?"

"Earlier you said 'I just don't know what I would do with out you!?' At first I thought you meant my videos, but your voice said so much more then that. So....what did you mean?"

"I-I..um.. I don't -"

"Dinner?"

"Huh?"

"Want to talk over dinner?"

"I-I w-"

"What hotel room are you staying in?"

"....um... 135 a-at the Holiday Inn d-down the street from the con....." You say completely shocked.

"Got it! I'll pick you up in 20 minutes! Sound good?"

"I-umm yes"

"Cool,see ya then!!"

He hangs up the phone. You stare at it blankly. Did I just.. get a date with Markiplier !!

Wait... IN 20 MINUTES!!

WHAT AM I WEARING!

Oh no....

To Be Continued...