Broken Heart.

[r/n]'s pov

You stare at his picture. Had you really done it? Had you really just left him behind. Part of your mind told you that you should be happy, that this was you conquering something you had struggled with from years, that this was you taking care of yourself. It didn't feel like that. It feel like you had one chance at life and you had left it all behind, because of something that didn't matter. Nothing mattered now. Is that true? You didn't know. You felt so alone. He promised that would never happen. He was wrong. No. You were wrong. But you couldn't tell yourself that. If you told yourself that, then you would go back, and if you went back, then your heart would break, and you could have your heart break, not again. 

You stare into his eyes, his deep brown eyes. 

"Not the same as in person..." You whisper to yourself. If there was someone who knew that it was you.

You stare at his face until the plane lands. You head to the pickup area where Sam waits in her car.

You get in, opening the door yourself.

"Sooo how was Vid con?!" She says excitedly.

Oh, right Vid con that's why you where here. 

You turn your face to her.

"Whats wrong?" She asks concerned.

You face forward not talking.

"What happened? Did you not get to see him?" She continued.

"Yes, Yes I did." You say.

"And?"

"We spent the day together, it was great. " You say, the words almost painful.

"Then why are you sad?"

"Because I left him, I left him behind," A tear falls down your cheek," And he wanted me to stay."

"Then why did you leave. I know you love him, if he loves you then that's a match made in heaven "

"But, what if he doesn't?"You say," What if he leaves me and it breaks my heart? What if-"

"- He loves you. What if he never leaves you behind? What if your breaking your heart by leaving him behind?" She says talking some sense into you.

"Your right", You turn your face to her,"My heart is broken."

"Call him" She says,"Tell him how you feel. He can fix your broken heart."

"Ok, I'll call him."

To Be Continued. . .

Word Count: 370

(the plot thickens what will happen when she calls. Will he answer. All will be answered...tomorrow.)