Memories

You step in to the Marks house, thankful he had left the door unlocked. You let out a sigh that is echoed in the empty house. You slowly wander down the halls. Seeing shelfs upon shelfs  full of different gifts. It was strange. Most homes are full of the memories of the owner,but these were his, but you recognized every one. Framed fan art, and small trinkets, sat on the shelfs that lined the halls. You walk through the house soaking in all the memories, everything from the diamond play button, to the taco trophy. You climb the stairs, glancing in a mirror on the way. You were a wreck, you hairs was a mess, and you hadn't slept in days. You find your self walking into a familiar room and sitting in the chair at a desk. You carefully follow the steps Mark had showed you to turn it on and to record. You took a deep breath.

"Hello everyone.... Sorry if you where expecting Mark... It's just," You pause as the memory comes flooding back...

-----------Flash Back----------

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep       

The sound rang though the room a deathly reminder of what had just happened. All at once the room was flooded with doctors and nurses. It felt like you where falling and no one could save you. You stubble back, and into his arms. You wanted to burry yourself in his embrace, just as you had on that night,when your brother died. You wanted to throw yourself into the embrace of the false, yet perfect life you had once lived 3 years ago, but it wasn't real. 

"NO!!" You shove the fake Mark back and he falls to the floor, "I don't care who you look like to me!!!" You yell the tears on your face, mirroring the terror on his. "I don't care if your my mind or a curse, or a comport!!" His eyes were wide, and scared. " I don't ever need you! I don't need you or any fake life your willing to give me!" He scurries backwards on the floor, but you stand strong. "I don't care who I think you are! YOU. ARE. NOT. HIM. AND. YOU. ARE. NOT. REAL!"

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep 

You look over to Mark. He's alive! You look over to the fake Mark. He's gone!

----------End Of Flash Back----------

"And I see you all in the next video! Buh-Bye"

You say as you finish the video. You had always wanted to do that.

You smile to yourself. Marks alive. That's all you needed to know.

To Be Continued. . . 

Word Count:426

(Were coming up on the end now! One more chapter![if everything goes to plan] See y'all later! Buh-bye)