Ice Cream

After dinner Mark walks you to his car. He gets in but looks to you instead of turning  the car on.

"So I've gotten to know your story, but I want to know more about you." He says.

"Yeah....."

"So I was thinking before I drop you of... Ice cream?"

"Oh, that's sound really nice"

"Cool! There a place down the street!"

----------Time Skip Till Ice Cream----------

You look at the delectable sundae sitting between you and Mark. Wait , are we sharing? You look down at the table. Two spoons. Guess so. 

You pick your spoon and look over to mark, who has already pick up his spoon and already taken his first bite. You smile taking yours.

"Soo, tell me more about yourself." Mark asked swallowing his bite ice cream.

"Well...You already know I'm from [town], I love youtube and want to try starting a youtube channel."

"Whats keeping you from starting one?"Mark said.

"I-I just don't have the stuff! I want to do game play videos but I don't have recording software or a face cam,or a mic!"

"Oh! Well you could come over sometime and I could help you out!"

"I would love to but, my flight leave the day after tomorrow ."

"Then come tomorrow!"

" But you have the con!!"

"Then join me there!"

"REALLY!!" You say once again shocked by his offer.

"Yep! I have a panel, and a signing tomorrow we should be done by about 3:00 so you can hang out with me for the con then we'll go to my place and Ill help you with your channel! Sound good?"

You were speak less, but you managed to nod.

"Great!!"

----------------------------------------------

To Be Continued. . .