Back Stage

This is the big day! Yo think as you get up and look the time. 8:47 Great! I got 45 minutes to get ready!!

You get up and look in the frig,empty. Of course! This is a hotel room of course there's no food. Guess you'll skip breakfast. You walk into the bathroom and change into some day clothes, cute yet comfortable. You put on some make up and transfer your belongings from your purse to a small back pack. You pick up your phone and check the time, 9:19. You set down your phone, and right as you do you get a text. You pick up your phone seeing its from Mark.

Mark: Hey, I'm running a little early, I'll be there in like 5 min.

You: K

You stick the phone in your pocket,and spend those five minutes pick up your hotel room, kinda almost packing. 

You hear a light knock at the door,

"Hold on a sec!" You say as you though the last of your clothes halfheartedly in your suite case and heading to the door. 

You open the door seeing Mark with a Starbucks coffee in each hand.

"This is for you!" he says before handing  you a coffee.

"Thanks!!"You say taking the refreshing drink from him.

"I didn't know what you wanted so i just got you a mocha..." He explained.

"Mocha is fine."You say reassuringly.

"Shall we go?" He asks playfully.

"We shall!" You answer playfully.

You head down to his car and he holds the door for you as you get in, he gets in the drivers side.

Its a really quick drive there, in fact you wonder why he even chose to drive in the first place. He pulls the car up to the convention and opens your door for you again.

"You know you don't have to do that."You say politely.

"As a gentleman I do!" He says his playfulness coming back for a second round.

You laugh at his playful nature. You walk toward the doors of the con.

"Wait! Where are you going?!" He says.

You stop realizing you and him are going two different directions.

"T-to the con?" You say.

"We cant go that way I'll get ripped apart!!" He says gesturing to the massive crowd gathering at the door, many of witch were obviously  Markipleir fans.

You look at the crowd the back to him.Of  Course!!! He doesn't go through the front door that would be stupid!!