Back and Forth.

The cab came to a stop, in front of the hospital. You get out, pay the driver and hurry inside. You head up to the front desk.

"H-hi, I'm here to see my friend, he got in a car crash and I was told he was taken here." You ask.

"And his name is..." She said,her voice sounded tired. 

"Mark. Mark Fischbach." You say.

She typed something into her computer, then made a face you could recognize. She locked her eyes with yours.

"Look, Mark is in urgent care right now, and things aren't looking up. Because of that there aren't letting anyone in but family in to see him, after surgery."

"What?! Why?" You say.

"Its just protocol...I'm sorry." She says, her tone telling you that she meant it.

You put your face in your hands.

"This is my fault...I never should have left.." You feel the tears come again,"....I'm so sorry"

You pause taking your hands away from your face, and looking away as you collect yourself.

The woman looks at you with care. She takes a deep breath.

I could put you in as his fiance,filing errors do happen..."

"Thank you, oh my gosh, thank you soo much!" You say great fully.

"He isn't of surgery, yet Miss, but we will let you know when he is." She says with a wink.

"Thank you!" You say again, leaving the desk.

--------------------Time Skip--------------------

You pace back and forth in the waiting room. You been here for hours, and you still hadn't gotten to see him. The other Mark sat there watching you. Back and forth, back and forth. Your worry was strong now.You had talked to the lady at the desk for a bit she told you all she knew.

Apparently when Mark crashed he broke several ribs, as to be expected, but apparently one of his broken ribs had punctured his lung, and they had to do an emergency surgery, witch takes a LONG time.

So here you were was, pacing back and forth in the small room. The door opens and your head darts to it. Darn it!  Its for someone else! You continued on your path you and practically beaten into the floor. Back and forth back and forth....

To Be Continued. . .  

Word Count: 379

(Well hope you all are enjoying the story. Sorry its a little late. next chapter out soon! )

(Buh-bye!!)