Familar Face.

She was right, it wasn't even an hour before you got the tickets for your flight witch then took off in three.

You sit on the plane nothing but your thoughts to keep you company.

Car crash, huh? That was how my brother died.

As soon as your brother came into your mind, you shudder, reminded about how he died and-

Your thoughts are interrupted by an arm around your shoulder.

It didn't scare you like one might think,but instead it was comforting and in an odd way familiar. You looked to your right to see a pair of deep brown eyes staring into your own.

This startled you. "M-Mark?!" You whisper.

He gives you an all to familiar smile.

You turn your face from his in thought.

This can't be real marks in L.A. Then this must be....my mind? But why would it do it now.

You made a face as you thought.

If it was doing this because you left Mark then why is he only he now? No, I don't think that's how it works.

You think back to a sentence you hear the doctor say after...the other Mark.
-----------------
"This is a thing that can happen to those in need. For instance, a starving person would imagine food, and a blind man color, but you-you were lonely, so you imagined a companion."
-----------------

Ok, so he's here because I need him... Why?

This question was easy to answer, as much as you told yourself it was hard.

Because you love him.

To Be Continued. . .

Word Count:263

(Hope you all are enjoying the story I had to write this on my iPad so sorry if it's short.... See you all later... Buh-Bye!!!)