Chapter 6

Taehyung came to school today.

A week had passed with him not coming to school.

A week...yet no one seemed to notice, much less care. But I did.

Even though he did show up in school today, it was as if he didn't.
And I'm not saying that only because of his presence being ignored, I'm saying it because he has been avoiding me.

Even if I tell him I am not weirded out by what happened last week, he still ignores me. It honestly makes me angry.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!" I yell at him when I see him leaning against the fence.
As soon as he sees me he turns and starts walking away, making my blood boil even more.

"Oh no you don't. "
I grab his bookbag and yank him backwards causing him to almost fall.

"Let go of me." He says calmly and starts to walk away again.

"YAH!" This time I pull him harder and he actually fell back.

"Those four damn words are all I have heard from you all week. There's no one around so tell me now, why are you avoiding me?!"

I hear him groan when he hits the ground but he still chooses to ignore me.

"Say something!"

"Something." He rolls his eyes sarcastically.

"Not funny Taehyung." I lean against the fence.

"That hurt." He groans.

"Good. I'm glad."

He gets up and leans against the fence next to me.
"What do you want?" He asks rudely.

"For you to tell me why the hell have you been avoiding me? I don't think I did anything wrong I mean even after you healed me I told you it was oka-"
He places his hand on my mouth to shut me up.

"Breathe," He says dryly. "And I haven't been avoiding you, we just haven't crossed paths today as much that's all. Guess it's fate, we aren't mean to see each other," He forces the fakest smile I have see in a while, "now bye."

Before he is able to walk away I grab the sleeve of his hoodie and slam him back against the fence. I don't like when people lie right to my face like that.

I hate the fact that he has always been so hard to read, and his eyes are always cold. No emotion ever shows on his face. It's as if there is a stone wall around him, one that no one can break.

"Ow! Now what!?" He yells as his back hits the fence.

"Stop lying to me, Taehyung." I look at him.

"Listen, Jenni, I don't like you. Simple as that. Just because I healed you, or because I was 'nice' for a couple seconds, doesn't change or mean anything." He answers back. This time, even his tone was cold. The kind of cold that sends shivers down my spine.

I feel my heart bang in my chest once.
I stomp on his toes and this time I was the one to walk away.

I angrily turn on my heels and walk away.
It was a childish move, I know. But I'm hoping that hurt him as much as his words hurt me.

I feel his eyes on me as I walk away but I choose to ignore it. We have known each other way to little bit of time for this to be happening right now, but I guess that we have that kind of relationship.

Next day-

I say goodbye to Shiyoung before beginning to walk home.
She interrogated me that whole class about why I wasn't even trying to talk to him. I just brushed it off and said it was because I was tired.
She didn't seem to believe me much, but she took it.