Chapter 15

I wake up expecting to see his face first thing in the morning, but he was gone. I've been awake for five minutes now and I haven't got up. I've just laid here cuddling with my blankets. It's really cold today. Fall just ended so it's winter now, I guess that could be why.

I wonder why he left though. He probably regrets having stayed over, and is probably just tired of me. He has all those thoughts jumbled up in his head about how he should stay away from me.

"Good morning." Taehyung opens the front door and starts walking towards me.

"Taehyung? I thought you left.."

He hands me one of the coffee cups he was holding and takes a sip from his.

"Thanks."

I yelp when I sip from mines.

"Hot!!"

He just laughs at me and I glare at him.

Wait..

"Taehyung...you laughed..."

His face suddenly turns serious and he sits down on the bed. I shouldn't have said anything.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask attempting to get rid of the awkwardness between us.

"Yeah, I did. How about you?"

"Yeah, it's been a while since I had slept well. Thank you."

"Why?"

"For staying."

He nods.

I start scratching softly at the side of my plastic cup. I don't feel cold anymore.

"I really do like you, you know?" I ask out of nowhere.

It stays silent for a couple of seconds. His sudden response made me choke on the coffee I was currently trying to swallow.

"I do too." He says.

"What?" I say in between coughs.

"I like you too... I don't know why and I really don't want to because it's a bad thing, but I like you."

"Why is it bad?"

"Cause you'll hate me once you find out what I've done...what I am. You'll get hurt and push me away, and then I'll get hurt."

"I won't push you away."

There's another moment of silence. I stare at the sun rays shining in through the small window. The little particles of dust floating freely.

I glance over at Taehyung and notice he was already looking at me.

"Yes, you will." He says quietly.

"I promise..."

"Don't make promises you can't keep." He looks away.

"Who says I won't keep it?"

"I do. I know you won't."

"Try me."

"Fuck..." He whispers under his breath before fiercely looking into my eyes.

"I know I'm going to regret this." He whispers again.

I tilt my head in confusion and before I know it, Taehyung grabs my coffee cup and sets it on the table next to my bed. He forcefully lays me down on the bed and moves on top of me.

He is standing over me with his arms and legs on my sides. I stare back into his eyes. His eyes look so fierce yet so desperate.

"Don't make me regret this." He says with a tone that sounds angry, but it's not.

I don't know how to explain it. It's not anger, it's something else. Something I can't quite find the words to.

I place my palms on the sides of his face and he lowers his face close to mine.

I'm still laying on the bed with half my legs hanging off.

"It's too early for this." He whispers against my lips.

Our lips aren't pressed against each other yet, but they're brushing. It's like he's teasing me.

"I don't care."

I pull his head down and our lips press against each other. Something I've so desperately wanted for so long.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer, deepening the kiss.

Our lips move in sync and the butterflies don't want to leave my stomach. I try to feel every small movement of his lips against mine, try to enjoy every single second.

I feel his tongue press against my bottom lip a couple times. I open my mouth slightly and his tongue slips in and rubs against mine.

The passionate kiss turns into a more desperate one. One that both of us have been longing for.

He slips his hands under my shirt and removes it, only breaking our lips apart for a couple of seconds, and removes his as well.

I, again, take in the sight of his perfectly toned abs. It's been so long since I had seen them. I unconsciously rub my palm against them and feel every bump of every ab.

He smirks at me and presses his lips against mine again. The butterflies, who had just chosen to leave, hurry back.

Everytime our lips come together all I feel is fireworks. It sounds cliche, I know, but I love it.

He traces his hand from my bra down to the rim of shorts in a straight line, and my stomach involuntarily shrinks down as a reflex to the tickling feeling.

All I can think about is his touch and his lips moving against mine.

Right before he slips his hand under the rim of my shorts, there's a knock on my door.

Both of our heads turn towards it in annoyance.

Why does this have to fucking happen.

I place a quick kiss on his lips causing him to glare at me, and slip my shirt back on.

I go to open the door and take a step back when I see the land lord again. The smile automatically leaves my face.

"It hasn't been a month yet..." I roll my eyes at him.

He looks right through me to a shirtless, annoyed Tae in the back and then back at me.

"Oh, so you're bringing guys over now? You little slut."

He pushes past me into the apartment.

"Slut? You don't even know who I am! Why the hell are you here?!"

He glares at me before answering.

"I want my payment by next week."

"What?!" I yell.

"I'd pay it if I were you."

He walks back out and slams the door.

I turn around and jump a bit when I see Taehyung right behind me again.

"Who the hell was that?" He points angrily at the door.

A/N

Another short chapter )): I still have readers right? I've been taking really long to update lately... >_<