Chapter 17

////// NEW UPDATE SCHEDULE: EVERY SUNDAY//////

"Suga?" Jungkook asks Yoongi.

A.k.a Suga according to Jen.

"How do you know him?" I raise a brow at her.

"He's one of my friend's close friend." She laugh, "It's good to see you Yoongi." She tells him and he agrees.

"Weren't you in your hometown?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Yeah, I was. Then I got scouted by some company and went overseas for a bit. That's where I met her and her friend." He winks over at Jen.

Jen let's us in her apartment. I sit on the bed while the others sit on the couch. Jungkook still looks at Jen with a shit face. I don't understand why he would say all those things about her to Suga if he hates her so much.

I mean there was some sarcasm in his voice. Actually, now that I think about it, he really was just being sarcastic wasn't he?

Wow.

I can be so clueless.

Jen and Yoongi are talking about their mutual friend. She's telling him why she came here and how her friend is doing.

I didn't know why she had come here. She never told me.

Then again, I never really gave her the chance to. I shouldn't have even kissed her this morning. Now the urges are going to get stronger. Now that I tasted her lips, I'm not going to stop wanting to. I guess I wanted to for so long that now that I tried it, I'm addicted. It has only happened once. Once is bad enough already.

I don't take my eyes off of her. She doesn't stop smiling at him. Even when she's either responding to him or simply commenting on something she won't stop smiling. I don't even know why, but it's annoying me.

Yoongi starts saying goodbye to everyone since he has to go back to Daegu to see his family.

"Hyung, weren't you going to stay?" Jungkook asks but he shakes his head.

"I'll stay over a night before I go back, but I have to see my parents."

Jen hugs him goodbye and closes the door behind him. That hug irritated me even more.

I care about Yoongi, don't get me wrong, but it's not him I'm mad at. I'm not angry because she is looking at him, I just don't like it when she smiles at any other guy in general. Even though I know she doesn't mean it that way.

"Are you okay, Taehyung? You've been looking at me with a really serious face." Jen suddenly asks me and I look up at her.

When did she get so close? She's standing right in front of me on the couch.

"Oh, I spaced out."

She nods and looks over at Jungkook.

"You hungry?" She asks and he shakes his head.

He's annoyed by her again. It's because I'm looking at her, isn't it?

I've been really clueless with him, but I know now that he likes me. It's kind of weird to say, honestly. He is a really obvious person. I wish he would just tell me. The thing is, I wouldn't even know how to reply.

"How about you?" She looks over at me again and I shake my head too.

"I'm gonna go."

Jungkook suddenly stands up and leaves.

He didn't even say goodbye; he just walked straight out.

Jen stays staring at the door and sighs when Jungkook closes it.