Chapter 22

"T-Taehyung?"

My eyes widen at the sudden mention of his name. I never expected to hear it in that sentence.

He was looking for me?

I shake off Namjoon's hold on my wrist and begin to walk away.

I can't take this.

"Oh, you're just gonna walk away and get lost again?" He yells after me.

I keep walking and ignore.

I just can't.

--

I didn't show up to any of my classes today. I just walked around campus. I knew college was hard, but this is on another level.

Thankfully, there's been no sight of Taehyung or Namjoon for the rest of today. Heading home and taking a big nap after a long, long, hot shower is probably for the best right now.

--

"WonHo you said you were gonna tell me before you squirted it in my mouth!!" The idiot keeps laughing at my disgusted face, "That shit tastes disgusting!!"

"I know, that's why I didn't tell you," he says in between laughs, "if I had warned you, you wouldn't have let me."

I grab the bottle from his hand and squirt the some of the green juice in his face. His expression mirrors the same one I had made earlier when some drips into his mouth. Not only does that "healthy" shit look like vomit, it tastes like it too. 

"That's," he spits it out, "disgusting."

Jay walks out of his room and asks what's all the fuss about. Me and WonHo both look at each other before handing him the bottle. It only has a small amount left, but from just a tiny drop, he will be able to taste it.

We smile at him as he takes it. Jay didn't even have to drink some; as soon as he put his mouth on it he threw it into the sink and went to brush his teeth. 

What a great morning; at least for now. We still have to go to school.

Yesterday when I headed home and took the 'nap' I didn't wake up 'til earlier this morning.

It did feel good, though. I definitely needed it.

--

The peach blossoms are falling from the tree and decorating the grass. The contrast is huge. This beautiful tree sitting in the center of this old wretch.

Beautiful tree.

I just had a flashback to when I dreamt of that garden. The one with the beautiful pasture and the cherry blossom tree in the middle. And the boy.

It was just a dream so I shouldn't think much of it. However, it felt so real.

WonHo and Jay already went to class. I'm on my way, but I decided to be late today. The hall is completely empty. The sound of emptiness in this school is quite creepy. All you can hear is the wind howling through the trees and poles, and your footsteps on the marble floor.

I walk into class. All eyes on me, as always. I ignore and walk past the stares and to my seat.

Taehyung is sitting next to me today.

He does look at me a couple times during the lecture, but when it comes to lunch time, he just walked out with a couple of guys and didn't even glance my way.

It's good to see he is talking to people now. Maybe some people really got over the incident. Meanwhile, I seem to be the only one who doesn't exactly know what happened.