Chapter 16

"Taehyung!" I grab him and pull him back into the apartment.

"You're just going to let him call you that and be okay with it?"

"He doesn't know me so I don't pay much attention to it. He's harmless. Plus, if you go after him he might kick me out and I need this place."

I sigh and sit back down. I get it that Taehyung is angry, but I'll endure what that man tells me since I'll still have a place to live. It would be immature if I let him get to me like that. It would mean I'm weak.

"I can endure it." I tell him and he looks over at me.

"I swear, if it happens again I'm not letting him go."

I nod my head.

He plops his body next to me on the bed and lays down.

"School." He whispers.

Shit..I forgot it was Monday.

We're already late anyways. Maybe we can take the day off. Hopefully it doesn't drastically affect our grades or anything. I just really don't feel like going.

"Do we have to?" I throw myself back.

He turns his head towards me and I do the same.

"No."

I smile at him before getting up to brush my teeth and wash up. It's almost eight in the morning already and I'm starving.

I'm not only starving for food though. I miss his lips.

The image of me that my mirror is reflecting is quite funny. I look like a complete mess.

I tie my hair up in a messy bun so that it doesn't get in my face while I'm washing up. I wonder what Taehyung is doing out there.

He wouldn't leave right?

I'm constantly worrying about this. I'm always asking myself if he's going to leave or if he left already.

The fact that everything is so quiet just makes it worse.

I step out of the bathroom to find him back asleep on the bed. He's so cute.

"WAKE UP TAEHYUNG!!"

I laugh when he quickly shoots up in bed.

"What the hell do you want?" He groans.

His voice is so deep and raspy..it's a huge turn on not gonna lie.

"Nothing, I just wanted to bother you." I smile at him.

He gives me the shittiest face and I find it really amusing. I think that pissed him off even more.

"Let's go on a coffee date."

He scoffs at me and tries going back to sleep.

"You think I'm kidding?" My expression turns serious. 

He ignores me completely and faces down on his pillow. Does he think I'm just trying to be facetious? I really want to go out with him. He used to never even look at me, so I want to enjoy this as much as I can because who knows if he will go back to that. 

"Taehyu-"

He grabs my wrist and pulls me onto the bed next to him. I stay frozen for a couple of seconds, not knowing what to do. He pulls me closer and wraps his arm around me.

"Let's sleep a bit longer? I'm tired."

I softly nod. I'm still surprised at this. This isn't anything like him at all. I'm not complaining or anything, but it's just something I never expected from him since he's always so distant. Even now he's here right next to me but he's 'so close yet so far' as they say. I guess I should just stop thinking about it and enjoy the moment. I had mentioned before that I don't know how long he'll be this way with me, so I might as well enjoy it.