Chapter 9

Last night was quite eventful.

I smile to myself as I turn to face a shirtless and sleeping Namjoon next to me.

It's true when they say that when someone is sleeping they look younger.

But Namjoon whether he is sleeping or not he is attractive.

Hopefully our 'no strings attached' sex last night doesn't change anything between us or make things awkward.

We just hooked up that's all.

Besides, I'm not the type of person that sleeps with someone one night and then acts weird and pretends it never happened the next day.

"Morning." He says while fluttering his eyes open.

His voice deep and raspy which only makes him even more attractive.

"Morning." I smile at him.

"What time is it?"

"Six AM." I say after turning around to glance at the clock behind me.

"I have to pass by my house to get my uniform and wash up."

He plants a soft kiss on my lips before getting up to get dressed. I myself then get up to shower. There's no way I'm going to school without showering after last night.

My body is still sticky from the sweat and my hair is a dirty mess.

I wave him goodbye as he walks out and then go into the bathroom.

I still have to shower, dry my hair, get dressed, and prepare my lunch.

I groan out loud. Hopefully I can do everything in time.

--

Showering felt good. It was really refreshing. Today feels like a good day and I'm really hoping it is in school too.

I slide on my flats and flatten out my skirt from the back once I stand up. It's so awkward wearing a skirt as a uniform. Last time I had to do that was in elementary.

I check my now curled hair in the mirror before grabbing my bag and heading out. I actually took the time to fix myself up today. Thankfully I had enough time to.
My hair is curled and I'm wearing foundation and some mascara. I'm not gonna waste more time to put on some fancy makeup. Especially if it's for school.

It's not much but at least today I don't look like a total mess, I actually look good. I feel relaxed and happy.

...

It's already 7:15. I made it just in time. Everyone has already took their seats.

As I'm walking to my seat my eyes wonder to the back where Taehyung is sitting. Our eyes meet and we both quickly look away.

Was he...looking at me too?

No. There's not a chance. It was a coincidence, an accident.

"You look so pretty today!" Shi turns to me as soon as I sit.

"Thanks, Shi. You too." We smile at each other and she suddenly turns around.

"Doesn't she look pretty, Taehyung?"

I turn around as soon as I hear her say his name. Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise from her unexpected question before going back to that expressionless look he always has.

"Doesn't she?" Shi asks again urging him to answer and all he does is roll his eyes.

I feel my cheeks heat up and turn back around to face my desk. Literally face my desk, my head was looking down at it.