f i f t e e n

"Are we there yet?"

"Yes!"

"Really?!"

"No."

I sighed again and rested my head against the window. Jenna smirked as she turned up the music on the radio, which happened to be playing Tear In My Heart.

"Do you still get butterflies?" I turned in my seat to face Jenna.

"What, from having a song written about me?" I nodded, and she smiled wider. "Yeah, I do."

I couldn't help but smile too. I couldn't imagine how it felt to know someone loved you so much that they wanted to tell the whole world. Josh and I had talked about keeping our relationship pretty private for now. He explained how fans could get crazy about band members' girlfriends and didn't want any trouble, which I totally understood.

"Look, there's the tour bus!" Jenna squealed and pointed as we neared the guys' venue. "Here, take my phone. Get a picture for Twitter." She shoved her phone into my hands, and I complied. Just as I opened the Twitter app, I saw a picture of Josh with another girl. My eyebrows pulled together, and I clicked on it. The comments made me freeze.

"Jebby is back!"

"#Jebby for life!!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE JOSH AND DEBBY ARE BACK TOGETHER!"

"@thedebbyryan spotted with ex-bf @joshuadun of @twentyonepilots at his pre-tour party just a couple of weeks ago. Is #Jebby back for good?"

"Did you get a good one?"

"Um, yeah," I lied as I continued to read the tweets.

My heart felt like it had fallen into my stomach. I couldn't tell if I was hurt or angry. I felt numb. I kept Jenna's phone in my grip as we got out of her car and walked toward the bus. I went in first, the photo still on the screen.

"Josh, what is thi-"

"Oh," An auburn-haired girl looked at me surprised. "Hi."