Chapter 2

Dani POV

I was in the dorm getting Aaron ready to meet his uncles, he was wearing a pair black jeans, along with a white v-neck, and a pair of black boots for a toddler. He smiled and I kissed his nose I had already gotten ready, I was wearing a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans and a white crop shirt, and for my shoes I was wearing black over the knee heel boots. "Well baby, you get meet uncle Jax and uncle bobby." I picked him up and he looked at me with his big blue eyes then said, "unkie?" I laughed and gushed at how cute that was and walk towards the door then nodded, "yes baby, unkie." I walked out of my dorm and I as I walked down the hall I set Aaron down when I heard, "you better have a damn good reason to be here girl." I looked up and I saw my brother and Bobby walking towards me. I looked to my boy and walked towards Bobby and Jax meeting them halfway. "Actually I do. Bobby, Jax. Meet Arron, my son." Jax just looked at me and he looked like he was gonna cry. Bobby took Aaron and walked away to play some pool and talk with him, I just looked up at Jax. He stood for a minute, then he hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry Jax.... I'm sorry I left charming, mom, SAMCRO, and you. I just I had to leave. I'm sorry." He just hugged me close and shushed me, "Its alright Dani, don't worry. Cause I'm pretty sure you were scared. But I have one big question." I sighed and said, "His father is Tig."

Jax POV

"His father is Tig." I stared at her, I was happy that I'm an uncle, but I was pissed that she had sex with Tig. I sighed and calmed down a bit then I said, "well, I know who's ass I'm kicking, but I need to tell you something about the club."

I just looked at him, "I thought..." He shook his head and said, "we voted you back in anyway Clay had your cut, now we need to talk. Clay wants to do a patch over with Devil's Tribe. Ya know just in case Mayans decide to disturb the peace they have." I nodded them replied, "but the Devils Tribe means too much to Uncle Jury..." He nodded agreeing, "I know I know, but its just for safety. C'mon, we gotta tell uncle Jury, and then I gotta go meet my nephew." I laughed and we both walked over to Jury and sat with him at the bar.

I took a quick look and saw a blonde chick with a busted lip sitting down by the sweet ass that the Devils keep around and I looked over at Jax, "umm you brought her with you?" He looked at who i was looking at and nodded a bit, "yeah, she's hot, so I said why not." I just shook my head and waited behind the bar while Jax sat in front of Jury. "Alright, night as well to the band aid off, clay wants a patch over." We sat there taking about why a patch over.