Chapter 11

Dani's POV

I stood there looking at Ima with fire in my eyes, seriously if I could burn her by just staring at her, then shit. May her her ashes be used as kitty litter. I took one more step towards her, "what. The. Fuck, are you doing?" She just stared at me with that shit eating smirk.

"Oh Dani Dani Dani. You really think I'm scared of you, Bitch you won't do anything, right Tiggy?" I looked at Tig and he sat on the edge of the pool table, then he looked to juice. "Hey Juicy, do me a favor and move the furniture out of the way, and move everyone else too." I heard Tig say. I calmly started taking off my jacket and handing it to Gen along with my necklace.

"Haha you really think I'm scared? Go on bitch, hit me!" I just stared at Ima for a real good second, "I hope you can find a good plastic surgeon Ima, cause I'm about to fuck you up." With that said I kicked her I'm the chest knocking her down in the middle of the crowd, I then pounced on her and started throwing punches left and right, I think my nails sunk into her cheeks. Judging from the blood on my hands I broke her nose and she lost two teeth. I even ripped a hair extension out. That bitch even scratched me across my stomach.

Well after three minutes of the fight Happy, Tig, Jax, and Opie pried me away from her and guarded me, while the pornstars except for Lyla, dragged ima away. I took deep breaths watching her walk away. I looked at my hands and saw blood and hair and.... An earring? Oh shit...

Tigs POV

Holy shit!!! My baby is fucking crazy!!! Haha!! I thought I was bat shit crazy, oh hell no Dani is bat shit crazy. God I love her so much.

Gemma POV

I walked over to Dani and the rest of them with Aaron and said, "see I told her she was gonna get her ass handed to her." I smiled looking at Dani, "Mommy you okay?" I looked at Aaron then back to Dani, "Yeah baby, mommy's okay. The girl tried to steal daddy." I heard Dani reply Aaron, "She mean. Mommy did good!" Everyone smiled and cheered, "alright everyone, now the trash is gone, LETS PARTY!"

Everyone cheered and went back to drinking, making out, and fucking. I can throw a damn good party.

Dani POV

I smiled and walked away with Gen to clean up a bit.

Tig POV

Damn, haha my baby girl is one crazy ass bitch. I love her anyway!!! I smiled going back to the game of pool between me, chibs, happy, and Juice. I can't wait till Dani is Mrs. Trager!

Dani POV

"Holy shit! You ripped an extension out!" I laughed at how amazed Gen was. Haha it's funny cause she's seen me so calm and collected. But tonight I lost my cool, no one touches on MY old man.

"Haha, yes I did. And a earring too. But that comes at the price of being an old lady." I said, and watched as her expression turned into a confused one. That's right, we've never told her about Old man and old lady. "Old lady? I've heard that a lot but I don't understand it" she said to me, I sighed and nodded.

"Well an old lady and old man is two people in a serious relationship, close to getting married. Like what happy wants with you. To be his old lady or "girlfriend"." She nodded getting the jist of what I meant. "Okay. I get it now." I nodded with a small smile. "Well lets get back to your party before the night ends!" I nodded agreeing with Gen.

I hopped off the bathroom counter and walked out with Gen. Party tonight, work tomorrow...

-------------------------------------------

Okay!!! There is chapter 11!!! Hope you guys enjoyed it, and there will be slow updates for at least chapters 12-14. But I'm sorry this chapter is short.