Chapter 7

Juice POV

We were all heading back into charming. I was so happy my sister was back, I can catch up on the time we've lost. I swear I was gonna go back to Queens and bring her to charming. But I never could get around it. I was always busy with doing club things, and I didn't want to bring her into this, but I already did... I feel stupid for bringing her into this, but this is the only way I can protect her.

---Skip to them arriving at TM---

Dani's POV

As we pulled up to TM I saw Jax and Bobby exiting the clubhouse and walking towards us. Juice got off his bike followed by me chibs and Tig, and we all stood in front of Gen, we didn't want them to find out just yet.

Jax then got in Juices face and said, "where the hell did you four go!?" He barked at all of us. I stood there for a moment, then I found the courage to speak up. But juice stopped me before I could say anything, "I'm sorry brother, I needed their help with something. And now I need to start telling the truth..." I watched as juice looked to the ground then sighed. He nodded signaling us to move out of the way, me, chibs, and tig moved, then Juice moved to the side showing Gen to Jax and Bobby.

Jax was the first to go wide eyed, then bobby went wide eyed.

"You went somewhere for a croweater!?" Juice's eyes filled with rage when he heard that insult from Jax, but Tig grabbed juice before anything could happen. I stepped in and said, "Jax, that's Genesis. Juices sister. We took her back from the Mayans."

-------------------------------------------

So this is very VERY short. But I'm gonna keep it here for right now. And think about what else I'm gonna do with this, to keep it going or end it. In chapter 12 or 14.