2.1 Hugs

Mom and I were up around 11. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, today was the day.

Once I got out of the shower I put on my dress and sandals. Then I put on my makeup,  making everything perfect. I did a smokey brown eye and really good wings on my eyes. After I was done I sprayed it all before curling the ends of my hair.

After spraying it with hairspray I sat on the couch, on my phone that was charging.

@/haydengsmith: Todays gonna be so lit omg 😌

After tweeting that I got a text from Grayson.

Grayson 💙: Have fun today. Hows LA?

I responded.

To Grayson 💙: Its great actually.

Grayson 💙: you excited for tonight?

To Grayson 💙: omg yes

Grayson 💙: Shawn better not try anything, I'll catch a flight and beat him up.

To Grayson 💙: sureee ❤️😂 were about to leave I'll text you later

Grayson: okay

I unplugged my phone and packed my purse. Extra makeup, money, portable charger, tickets, water, I was set.

Following Brandon and my mom, we entered the elevator, pressing the L button and quietly waiting.

I was shaking from how excited I was. I loved Shawn and his music so much, and supported him on everything for around 3 years, this was the day I would meet him and have the chance to tell him.

I played with my hands in the uber as I waited for us to get there. Man I was nervous.

I went on Twitter and looked at a Shawn update account.

@/mendessupdatez: Shawn just arrived at the Staples Center.

I retweeted it and clicked off my phone.

The meet and greet was at 5 and It was around 3:45, we had to get there early to check in and everything.

As the clock hit four we arrived. My mom payed the driver and we went in.

A line of girls were waiting, I went over to them.

"Are you guys waiting for the meet and greet." They nodded and smiled.

"Hey, you're Hayden Smith." A taller girl said. I smiled. "Thats me."

We started getting into a conversation about anything from youtube to Shawn.

"Im CJ by the way." She said sticking out her hand.

"Nice to meet you." I said smiling.

Brandon and my mom went down the street to a cafe while I was at the meet and greet. I was grateful I met CJ, I would have been very awkward.

Just then, the line started moving forward. "Here we go." She said happily smiling. I smiled and nodded, following the line.