1.5 Doodling

"Hayden wakey wakey." My mom said to me.

"Its time for school." She said.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"6:50."

Fuck I missed my alarm. I got up and went to my closet. My head hurt really bad but I shook it off and got out an outfit.

I got a purple sweater out, white skinny jeans and my yeezys, I figured Id strut them today.

I put my hair up in a bun, did some eyeliner and mascara and I was good to go.

I trudged down the stairs, feeling a little dizzy and light headed.Since Christmas this had been pretty common, fevers and head aches but I didn't dare tell my mom.

I went to the kitchen, grabbed a muffin, and an Advil with some water and met my mom at the car.

It was a boring Monday morning, Friday I was flying to California and Saturday I was meeting Shawn, I was so excited so I didn't want anything to hold me back, especially a little head aches.

I talked to my mom about how I was excited for Cali and meeting Shawn.

Tomorrow I was going to the mall to get an outfit for meeting him.

The car stopped in front of the school, I got out and waved to my mom and went inside.

"Hayden." A voice called to me.

I turned to see Jonathan. "Yo." I said.

"Im sorry I missed your party I had to go dress shopping with my sister for prom." He says.

"Its cool." I say laughing. "Wait isn't prom in like April."

He walks with me as we talk. "Yeah, shes pretty excited and wants everything to be perfect for her senior prom." He says.

"Even though its three months away." He says laughing.

"Haha, Its fine though I understand." I say. "Here I got you a card though." He said handing me a purple card.

"Thanks fam." I say smiling.

"Well I gotta get to class, bye Hayden." He says waving and walking the other way.

I open the card when I get to my locker.

Its a huge pop up card with a giant birthday cake. "Happy 16 Hayden." He wrote at the bottom and signed his name.

A gift card to footlocker was also stuck in the corner. I smiled and put it in my locker.

My head hurt pretty bad but I ignored it and went to home room.

Things went smoothly in home room except for I found myself doodling "h + g" with hearts on the side of my notes. Thankfully we kept our notes in that class.

-GYM-

"Alright ladies today were playing volley ball against the boys." Coach Pierce said after we had changed into our gym clothes.

I got a little excited because I loved volleyball and Grayson and Ethan had this gym too.

"Okay team one will be, Erica, Lindsey, Ashley, Peyton, Gracie, and Nicole." I frowned, wanting to be with Peyton and Gracie.