Chapter 15

Justin POV

Cassie looked at me and smiled
"Justin I dont expect you to pay for a therapist for me I can find the money and pay for myself" he looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "After I was unaware what happened to my best friend for so long and let it happen then I think the least I can do is pay for you to speak to someone"

She looked up at me again and smile a little"Justin as long as I have you to talk to I don't need a therapist, lets make a deal, If at any point from now onwards I cut again then you can pay for my therapist, okay but for now, I'm fine I'm just glad I can talk to someone and not have to worry now" I looked at her and nodded and smiled. "Okay that seems like a fair deal to me, but if you ever feel like your going to relapse you come straight to me okay"

Cassie POV

I think about how hard it's going to be, how I have to try and cut off a big part of my life. I look into his eyes and see how desperate he is for me to promise him. I nod my head "I promise I'll come to you" he smiles and hugs me.

The door opens and Amiee walks back in. I tap Justin's shoulder, he looks up at me and I point to Amiee. He grins and runs up to her and hugs her and picks her up and cuddles her. "Amiee you have no idea how much I missed you" she hugs him tightly and I see tears roll down her face "me too Justin" I'm guessing Justin felt that his shoulder became damp and put her down. "Amiee what's wrong why are you crying." 

She looks at me "I'm just glad the gangs back" my eyes begin to water as I still can't believe how I treated some of the most important people in my life for a boy.

"I'm going to make it up to you, you both." Justin and Amiee looked at each other then me. "You have nothing to apologise for okay" Amiee nodded agreeing with Justin. "You was hypnotised by the bastard. You can't help that. At least you're no longer with him" I nod agreeing with her also, I sigh and look out the window.. This is going to be a long road to get back to being happy, but I think about the people I have in my life, Justin, Amiee and Austin. That's all I need.

Justin looked down at his phone and sighed. "I've got to go back to the bus, I'm sorry Cass, if you need me I'll be a call away okay" I nodded and smiled. He looked at Amiee "you gonna stay until Austin goes back or are you going to come with me"

She smiled and looked at me. "I'll stay here for a while. Me and Cass have A lot to catch up on." I smiled at her back and giggled.

Justin raised his eyebrows. "Okay, well I'll see you girls later" he came over and kissed the top of my head, and did the same to Amiee, that was always his way of saying goodbye to us both. It feels so good that we're all back together.

Amiee turned to me "so when can you get out of here, because I'm feeling a shopping trip coming up soon" she grinned, it feels so good
To have some positive vibes around, I think that will help a lot with my recovery.
"I get out in 2-3 weeks depended on my healing and because I'm on suicide watch"
She frowned, "cass why didn't you tell someone about her, Austin, Pattie, Scooter God even Justin you know he would have defended you in a heart beat"
I looked down and played with my hands, "I was scared no one would believe me, I mean they liked her... She fooled a lot of people"

Amiee had always been that friend that would beat someone for even flicking you, so the fact she will never meet Bailee makes me so happy

She gave me the really look and i smiled at her response.

"Cass I know Everyone would have believed you even if Justin was head over heels for this girl he would have believed you trust me" I smiled at ho much she knew everyone and me. It made me so happy she was back. I knew as long as she was here I'd be in a good place

Thank you guys hope you enjoy
Ellie<3