Chapter 2

~Edited~
Justin POV

Bailee is so different then people make her out to be, she said not to bother dropping her to her friends and we should hang out for a few hours and it was the best time I've had in a long time. Shes different i mean...She actually cares...I think i am starting to like this girl. We decided to go back to mine before I dropped her home to kill a few hours because her parent, Nick and Joe where out and she had no keys. I parked my car on the drive and got out. I walked through the door guessing mum was back from the spa. I was nervous for her to meet mum because she knows people, she can tell the good from the bad straight away. Worried wasn't even the word.

"Mum, I'm home!" I shouted out then hearing plates being put down from the kitchen. "oh justin i.... Why hello there sweetie i am justins mother call me Pattie" bailee smiled and shook her hand.

" hi I'm Bailee. Bailee Jonas"mum smiled and shook her hand back. I was trying to read her face for any possible signals she was trying to give me and I couldn't work it out.

"nice to meet you Bailee" she looked over at me "i have to go out to a meeting about your album so dont have a party like last time" she giggle and grabbed her bag.

I chuckled back and hugged her "don't worry mum I won't. Anything important about the album.. Shall I tag along"

"No sweetie I'm just having coffee with Allison and Scooter" she pats my back hugs Bailee and leaves I felt odd like she was t sure about Bailee.. I shrugged  
It off and looked at bailee

"sorry about her she's crazy sometimes" Bailee laughed  "its fine justin my moms the same i think all mums are" we both laughed and walked towards the living room. I feel back on the sofa and so did Bailee I looked at her "so you mind if i ask you like a few things about your self"

Bailee smiled"nope I don't mind ask away" I thought about about questions that didn't sound to pushy, when I thought of a few I asked away

Bailee POV

Justin's house was nice but I wasn't keen on his mum she had a weird vibe about her, I tried to keep it cool because she didn't seem to bad, when Justin began to ask me questions I was ready for anything... Except the first one.

"What's your biggest pet hates about someone" he asked as he put he's feet on the coffee table

Well everything you are and stand for was the question I wanted to say but I couldn't blow this. Not after I was so close I had to think of something quick
"err boys pretending to be people they arnt just to get to me" I always was a good liar. "what about you" I asked even though I wasn't really bothered about the answer.

He looked down at his hands and began to play with his fingers. And mumbled
"Girls that go out with me for fame and money "

Well I wasn't expecting that, but by that answer this is going to be bitter sweet. "Aw Justin" I placed my hand on his shoulder "Has that ever happened to you".

He kept looking down and nodded simply "Yeah quite a few actually" this felt like the perfect moment to bring things up a notch. I new to get this over and done With soon. "Wow i am sorry justin but.." I lifted up his head to see his eyes watering. Jesus what a whimp. He was so weak and I knew I could ruin him so easily." I would never use you"

Justin POV

I think i just fell hard for one of my bestfriends sister, one thing about me is I fall and I fall hard and fast and I think this is the moment I knew I liked Bailee.