Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Justin POV

I sat there with a pen as paper... I want to write a song for Cassie to show her ill always be there for her...

I looked through my contacts and saw Chris brown.. We had talked about doing a duet and I think we should do a song together soon.

I looked at Cassie and wrote some words on some paper

'Yeah, you are my dream,

There's not a thing I won't do.

I'll give my life up for you,

Cause you are my dream.

One day when the sky is falling,

I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

Nothing will ever come between us,

I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.'

I smiled and walked out the room and dialled his number

"Hey Justin what's up man!"

Chris spoke

I smiled

"Dude I have an idea for a song.. We need to meet up! When you next free?"

"Dude you have come at the best time I need another track for my album! I'm just in the studio now so when ever your free man I know your on your where are you anyways"

"Alabama man"

"Shit okay when you in Miami?!"

"Um I dunno because my best friends in hospital here I can't leave until she's okay"

"Oh yeah! Cassie right! Well I tell you what I can fly out there within the next few days. I can call around get a studio free for a few weeks or so to just get things going.. Is that okay?"

"Dude that's great! I got some lyrics ideas already like a verse and a chorus idea"

"Awesome just text them over and I'll have a brain storm two. I'll text you letting you know what's happening.."

I saw austin walking over

"Cool Chris I can't wait man I'll speak to you later"

"Yea man bye!"

"Bye dude!"

I hung up and looked over at Austin he looked terrible

"Dude what's happened you look terrible!"

"Thanks man"

He looked down and walked to Cassie's rooms window put his hand on the glass and fell to the floor crying his eyes out

I ran over to him and hugged him

"Dude what's happened your scaring me!"

"Somebody's been writing Cassie letters.. Hate letters.. Telling her to go kill her self! Somebody made her do this telling her she's fat and ugly Justin saying you don't care about her and you never will that I don't and that she should go die already or they will do it! Justin's there all in the same hand writing there's millions! It has to be someone on the bus dude there lyric papers!"

I placed him on the chair. I looked at him confused

"Someone on the bus dude it's just me you Bailee her and mum..."

When I said Bailee he looked away... He thinks Bailee did this!?

I stood up

"You think Bailee did this?"

He stood up and looked angry.. Really angry!

"YOU GO BACK YO HER ROOM LOOK AT THE NOTES THEN LOOK AT BAILEES LETTERS SHE RIGHTS! THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT SHES REALLY LIKE!"

I got really mad! But I didn't want to argue with austin over this

"Austin listen it could be one certain fan who mails it to her okay don't just pin point one person"

He looked down..

"Just go look Justin then tell me what you think I'm sorry Dude but I dunno what to believe anymore... But if it is her.. When Cassie wakes up I'm taking her home."

I stood there shocked what the hell has gotten into him

"Dude austin stop just for a minute.. It might not be her dude please! Your my best friend I can't lose you!"

He looked down and wiped his tears and turned around and when he got to the door he looked back

"Your mine to but I gotta do what's right for Cassie and if Bailee is the reason she's here then she's not safe unless Bailee leaves then that's what's going to have to happen man"

"Okay look dude I'll go look now and if the hand writings the same then I'll dump her and kick her off the tour.. If not then... I dunno but you can't leave me dude please"

"Just go to the bus and read it.. Call me when you make up your mind"

"Okay"

I ran to my car.. Glad there's no paparazzi here. I got in and started the engine and started to drive back to the bus. I sighed if he is right I'm going to have to dump her. But I love her! But Cassie comes first.. I'm just hoping to god that Bailee isn't the one behind all this I really hope so..

Hope you like its sorry it's been a while just revising for my exams and stuff

Comment vote and follow:)

Much love<3

Ellie<3