Chapter 17

Justin POV
I woke up hearing my alarm. I looked over and saw it was 12pm I decided to have another quick shower since it has been 6 hours since my last one and I felt so sweaty.

After my shower I changed into a pair of jeans and a black shirt. I walked into the kitchen and saw Amiee and Austin sitting in dead silence, it was strange because they were always so close. To break the awkwardness I spoke up.

"So im the last one up" I looked at them both putting there phones down almost grateful I walked in. Amiee laughed. " you must have enjoyed that 13 hours sleep you had" I giggled.

"Well I was actually up at five this morning, showered the lot, It was hard for me to fall back asleep but after a hour It hit me" we all laughed.

Austin spoke up. "Dude I don't blame you your traveling so much. You know you can be with scooter and we can update you on Cass we've told you that millions of times." He was right, every morning i come back from the previous destination it's always the same.

"Yeah I know guys and I'll tell you the same thing i do practically every day, I need to be there for her."

Austin gave me the look. He knows me way to well, he knew what was going through my head.  So did Amiee. She grabbed my hand.

"Justin, I feel the same, I wasn't there for her for so long, I felt like I let her down too. But your shattered everyone knows it. Including her. She won't say anything because you won't listen, we're saying it because we don't care if you won't listen. We care about you, and your health and what your doing isn't healthy, all this back and fourth."

I knew she was right, this traveling is really taking it out of me, but I need to be here all the possible time I have got because I can't bare the thought of something happening and I'm in another state. I'd do the same even if my shows where in a different country she means to much to me to lose her again. But hopefully this won't going for much longer because the doctor did say around 2 weeks so hopefully she should be coming home soon.

I looked at my phone and saw it was 1pm. "Okay guys I'm off out, don't have to much fun. I'm going to do a bit of shopping and then go and see Cass, you guys gonna come up later"

Austin looked at his phone. And answered "yeah I've gotta a meeting around 2 so I'll probably be up around 4-5pm."

I nodded and looked at Amiee "your mum and me are going out for lunch and I'm gonna go
Up with her after, we will probably be around the same time as Austin."

"Okay well I'm gonna head of I'll see you later." I waved at them both and hopped out of the bus door. I walked over to my car and looked around, we as aloud to stay at the last venue as the security is better then if we was to stay in a hotel, I was glad because it meant that we could all freely walk around with no worries.

I drove to the shopping centre nearest the hospital so I can kill some time here before 2pm I look at my phone and saw it was 1:15pm, I decided to go look at a few shoe shops and ended up buying more pairs then I needed, I also bought Cassie a few shoes as I know she loves shoes as much as I do. It was already 1:45pm so I rushed back to my car. I was shocked that I didn't get mobbed, but then I did realise it was a school day, which made me feel happy. As much as I love meeting fans I knew if I had been mobbed I'd have never made it to the hospital in time.

Cassie POV
I looked at my phone and saw it was 1:45pm I hoped Justin would be here in time for the
Meeting with the doctor, because if I can leave early to have him hear would make me so happy.

I heard a knock at the door and rushed over to it. I had been moved to a more like a hotel suite in different ward because there was no need to be in a hospital bed surrounded by sick people, it was a good choice made by Pattie.

I opened the door and it was the doctor. I knew Justin wouldn't be here in time, I was sad but his schedule can change so quickly so I understood.

"Hello Cassie, how are you feeling dear." He looked at me and smiled I nodded and smiled. "Very well doctor, um I'm waiting for a friend to be hear for this meeting, do you mind if I call him to see how long he will be." I asked sacredly. I didn't want to annoy him or Inconvenience him. He smiled which reassured me. "Of course, that gives me time to go and see to another patient, as long as you don't mind, i won't be long maybe 10 minutes." I sighed in relief. "Yeah that'd be great thank you so much."

He nodded and smiled and shut the door behind him. I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from Amiee.

~
Good luck with the meeting, text me and let me know how it goes chick!

Thank you girl, and Justin's late so the doctor agreed to wait till he arrives, I'll text you as soon as it's over

Okay girl, me and Pattie will be up in about an hour after we've finished lunch, Austin said he would be here around the same time

Okay girl well I've gotta call Justin so I'll speak to you In a bit

Okay, love you 😘

Love you more ❤️
~

I dialled Justin's number and waited for him to answer. Which he did after 5 rings

"Hey Cass I'm literally parking up, you okay" i sighed in relief that he'd actually be here when the doctor came back

"Yeah I'm good, look hurry in the doctors not going to be long" I heard him swear under his breathe and then his door slam.

"Okay I'm coming in now okay" he said out of breathe as he was running. I laughed.

"Okay I'll see you in a second" he laughed too

"See you in a sec babe" he then hung up. It shocked me that he called me that, he left never called me babe, I don't think he was realising what he was saying.

Justin POV
I don't think I ran through a hospital that quick. I think I broke Usain bolts record. No joke. I saw her ward ahead and ran to the door and didn't even bother knocking. I shut it and leaned against the door out of breathe.
"Hey Cass, god I think I've lost my lungs" I bent over trying to catch my breathe.

She giggled. "I thought you wasn't going to turn up for a second, when the doctor came