Chapter 12

Justin POV

She told me every little detail. Everything bailee did to her.

The letters.. The beatings.. The harsh words..

Im going to admit i cried a little bit. I was so clueless. That my best friend was being hurt by someone who i thought i loved...

"Cassie... I am so sorry"

I grabbed her hand

"Im never going to let her hurt you again. And im going to make sure of that"

She smiled and nodded. I could tell she was tired. I didnt want her to sleep, just incase she slipped back into that coma.

"Im going to let you sleep cass. Just promise me you'll wake up this time"

She giggled and nodded

I left and went to my car. As soon as i left i saw austins car pull in. I decided to let him and cassie have there time.

I was driving in silence and all i could think about was how much this hurt.. this constant pain in my chest...

I felt the tears roll down my face as i thought about bailee and i was to this. To her causing someone i care about so much try to kill them self and i cant helo but feel 100% respobsible for this.

I pulled up to the venue and i made ny way inside the venue to meet bailee.. this is it.. the day this all ends!

Hope you guys enjoyed sorry its short and it took so long to update i have been so busy these last few months but im back:)

Much love<3

Ellie<3