Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Justin POV

It had been a few days since I last saw cass it wasn't by choice I had to do my shows and meet and greets I had missed... I decided to go and visit her today I felt mega bad.

I got in my range rover and l drove to the hospital.

I parked my car and sighed and saw the amount of paparazzi outside.. I wounded why...

I got a a text from austin

From: Brother A

To: Brother J

you on your way to the hospital? Xx

From: Brother J

To: Brother  A

Yea just arrived on my way in xx

From: Brother A

To: Brother J

Hurry in its important!

I saw the last one and ran up to the hospital got stopped by all the paparazzi

Paparazzi1: Justin how's Cassie

Paparazzi 2: is it true she tried killing herself

Paparazzi 3: are you still with Bailee Jonas?

I stayed calm and just looked at them

"I won't answer your question but I need you guys to move something important has happened and i need to get through"

They moved but still taking photos I had to be polite even if they didn't really respect me

"Thanks guys appreciate it"

I did the piece sign and ran to Cassie's room and saw austin sitting in the waiting room

"What the fucks happened"

He looked down

"Cassie's been put back into a coma.. She was pretty weak and not stable and not able to eat.. It was better for her body"

I stood there and looked at the glass window next to me to see many wires next to her going into her I looked back at austin..

"How'd this happen.. I... I gave her blood she should be okay...her body shouldn't be weak..."

He sighed

"I dunno dude I dunno.. But we need to be strong for Cassie."

I sat down and placed my head in my hands and felt the tears fall down my face... I felt Austin's hand on my back

"This is all my fault dude.. I'm such a horrible best friend to her.. I should have noticed her self harming.. The not eating for months I should have said something!"

"Dude I didn't notice either.. It's not your fault.."

I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"I need you to do something for me bro.."

he looked at me confused but I new he'd understand

"Okay.."

I looked him in the eye

"While I'm not here tell Cassie how much i love her.. How much I need her and how sorry I am.. I couldn't live with myself if she.."

I paused and looked Down as more tears feel..

Austin hugged me and held me tightly.. As a brother would... I'm breaking apart

Cassie's POV

I opened my eyes to a black and silver bedroom.. In a king sized bed.. I thought I was in hospital.. I looked at my left arm.. Scars but no cuts.. And a ring.. A wedding ring... Okay I'm freaking out.. Have I like had memory lose over night.. I grabbed my phone and saw my background was me and Justin kissing under the sunlight on a field.... Okay... I must be dreaming.. I pinched myself and I realised I wasn't dreaming.. This is real I'm married to the Justin drew Bieber...