This Month's News (updated)

Skip down to 4/11/24

1/2/17 EST

Happy New Year, and welcome to this month's news.

The sequel is coming out in May.

Yay.

Okay, anyway, so I'm going to be taking a hiatus during the months of February and probably April, but I will be working on the last couple of chapters that are left so there's a plus.

I'm planning on finishing this in May, which will be the two year anniversary of this being published.

Also, I'm already working on the sequel as I type this, so expect that to be coming soon.

My 'Ask the Author' questionnaire will be up by the end of this book. 

Anyway, that was this month's news. Hope you guys have a good beginning of 2017x

2/19/17 EST

Well, turns out there will be two chapters published in March.

I kinda forgot that I had four chapters to update in a three month period.

Hehe, my bad.

But anyway; vote, comment, all that jazz.

3/6/17 EST

Please comment which sequel title you want me to use. I have half of the first chapter written as of last night. So please help me out guys.

Check out the last part of chapter 26 for the names.

-Kai

5/8/17 EST

So I'm almost done with the last chapter.

I can't believe it's almost over.

I was 14 when I started this , and I turned 16 a couple months ago.

But 22 days until the sequel. Eek.

So excited to start a new adventure.

Anyway to end this, comment which option you like for sequel names (bottom of 26).

I'll update this again on May 30th.

-Kai

9/24/17 EST

Hello people of the interweb.

If you can't already tell I have been inactive recently, and I have nothing else to do but read fanfiction and homework (which I should be doing rn).

Anyway, the reason I'm updating this is because I have terminated the sequel and am now transferring it over to this.

Don't verbally attack me, I'm here to have a good time.

Please leave some comments on what you think about the transition.

The update schedule will still be the same, every two weeks on Sunday starting today.

So please enjoy.

10/12/17 EST

I was looking at the stats and we have 666 votes and I thought that was so hilarious that I had to share it with you guys.

12/29/17 EST

12/29/17 EST

There might be a contest soon, but for what I'm not sure yet.

Talk to you guys again in 2018.

Happy New Year.

-Kai

6/2/18 EST

Guys, it's been a while. So... this is a serious sit down.

I haven't been feeling like myself lately, and I feel like that's affecting my skills as a writer.

I love to write, I really do, but I just haven't had an creative juices flowing since September of last year. The last chapter I've really worked on was chapter forty two and it's not even half way finished. I haven't had anything new to write in forever, and I know that because I usually write out the chapters in a notebook before I type them out.

This book will being going on a hiatus, but after I update the next two chapters (don't worry). Forty will be published tomorrow, and forty one will be published the seventeenth (or really whenever anyone comments enough that they're dying to know what's next).

12/30/18 EST

I literally have no idea what I'm doing with my life at this point. I have published and unpublished this story for three years now. I have just lost all motivation to continue this and I'm really upset cause this was my baby for years and it's coming to its final end.

03/01/20 EST

19 year old me would like to apologize for how horrible of a writer 14-17 year old me was. It's 5 years this year since I first started writing this and I am doing my very best to make Part 2 fit in with the time frame of now. 

4/11/2024 EST

I am now 23, and I cringe thinking about this phase in my life. This was my baby for the longest time but it was written so terribly. haha Anyway enjoy the updated Meet the Author