twenty-seven

Oh boy, is it gonna be good. Let's see if anyone can find my 'Supernatural'
references. literally only three chapters left, as well as this being the last chapter until March, maybe.
Edit: this is a little late. I meant to post in the 30th but I forgot.
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Recap:

The boys. HE WANTS THE BOYS TO SEE HIM TAKE ME.

"You're a horrible person," I sneered at him.

"Oh, darling, I'm your worst nightmare," he smiled smugly.

Oh how I knew those words were true.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Delilah's POV

Well this is awkward.

The old man threw me on some goon in a van that was parked at the back of the venue.

Quit man handling me, you old cow.

"Well I hope everybody's comfortable," he said as he glanced at me. "This is gonna be a bumpy ride."

Well, why don't you just kill me now?

"Let me just..." The guy I was sprawled all over moved me so I was seated in the middle seat beside him with my seatbelt on.

Wow, so caring.

"The name's Dicky," the boy whispered.

How ironic.

"Well now that... that's taken care of, we should head out," Douche bag said, as another of his goons started the van, and pulled out of the alley.

Well, now that I have time to think for myself, might as well check out what I'm up against.

Goon-driver-dude: about 5'9, 5'10; average looks; mid 40's telling by his gray hairs; wedding ring on left hand suggests he's married; lot at stake for just one teenage girl.

Dicky: about 5'7, 5'8 seeing as his legs are about 3/4 my height; good looking lad, I would date him if he wasn't part of Metadouche's cult; probably has a girlfriend from the smell of perfume; probably the only thing he'll lose if he gets caught.

Douche bag: forties to early fifties; probably has goons do all his dirty work; also probably has nothing better to do with his life than stalk me, seems like he's never owned a toothbrush in his life,

Great. Up against a bunch of losers who probably don't even know I had a plan. Dicky probably had a plan for his future, but got sucked into doing Metadouche's dirty work.

I feel bad for the kid.

Almost.