twenty-six

Delilah's POV

A hand went over my mouth, silencing my screams for help.

"Now, listen. I hear a single noise out of you, and it's lights out. I'm not messing around this time round."

Oh great, he's back. Listen dude, could you ever so kindly piss off?

"You're probably wondering how I found you."

Obviously, bitch.

"Well all I had to do was track my daughter's phone."

You say what now?

"No worries though, she won't hurt the boys. Just traumatize them just a bit."

Let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go.

"Now I know what you're thinking, "Why would he harm the boys?", well we have reasons for everything. I want them to regret adopting you, I want them to suffer."

Okay, that's not really what I was thinking, but go on.

"My child just so happened to work at the hospital you were admitted to when you had your little 'accident'."

Well then she's a hoe.

He kept stalling, for some reason.

"W-Why are you doing this?" My voice came out in a hoarse whisper.

"Well, I just like the down fall of others, especially when it benefits me."

"They'll f-f-find y-you."

"Th-Tha-That's o-o-okay with me," he smirked, making fun of my stutter.

"You're a dead s.o.b. and I hope you rot in Hell."

"Oh, I'll see you there."

He's up to something and I think I know what it is.

I could hear loud voices walking closer to the hair area.

"And she was like, "Oh my gawsh, you're, like, Michael Clifford, and I want to, like, mother your children." I'll tell ya man, those girls are insane."

Michael. The boys. HE WANTS THE BOYS TO SEE HIM TAKE ME.

"You're a horrible person," I sneered at him.

"Oh, darling, I'm your worst nightmare," he smiled smugly.

Oh how I knew those words were true.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

AND SHE SPEAKS. What an amazing Christmas miracle. Almost. There's no more dialogue for her, but there will be a time where the boys get to hear her voice. This may or may not be the last chapter of this year, so.

Anyway, have a merry Christmas/ Kwanzaa/ Hanukah/ or whatever it is you celebrate.

Edit: check out the 2016-17 sequel name line up.

* Struggles of Being A(n) Irwin / Hood / Clifford / Hemmings

* 16 and Adopted

* It Started on a Weekend in May

* If You Don't Know, Let Me Go

Comment which one you would like for the next adventure in Delilah's life.