Time for ourselves

Requested by @thatcrazyfangirl108

Warning Sexual Content.

Emma's POV

I was babysitting my brother and since he was asleep I invited Killian over and once he came over I kissed him immediately and started taking his jacket.

"Swan, easy. Your parents could be home soon." Killian says.

"Actually they wont be back for awhile." I say bitting his bottom lip.

"Well the lets take this upstairs." He says lifting me up.

He carried me upstairs and clothes were everywhere. His lips found mine as his fingers rub on my clit.

"Fuck." I say.

"Good god Swan." He says.

He stuck his fingers inside me and started pumping faster and faster.

"Yes! Killian!" I quietly yelled.

"I fucking love you." He grumbles in my ear.

His tongue moved around my clit as I pulled his head closer to my body. He then stood up and hovered above me.

"Dont tease me." I say to him.

"As you wish." He says.

He slams himself into me causing me to scream in pleasure. Killian thrusted faster and faster.

"God Killian Im going to cum." I say to him.

"Me too love." He says pounding in hard but slow.

I hit my climax as did he. He pulled out and laid next to me. I cuddled up to his chest and the front door opened.

"Emma were back." My mom says.

"Okay." I say laying on Killian.

"Really hope your father doesnt come up here." Killian says.

We just laughed and I laid back on his chest and he kissed the top of my head. I just wanted this to last forever, but it didnt last long once my dad came upstairs.

Request Others!