Welcome Back

Requested by @puglover863

Warning Sexual Content.

Killian's POV

We finally made it out of that hell hole they call the underworld. I was so happy to be back with my Swan.

"Okay Killian I need you to do something for me." Emma says.

"And whats that Love?" I ask her.

"I want you to stay the night with me. In our home." She says.

"Of course my love." I say.

That night after a party to celebrate our return I saw my Swan in the bed past out. I crawled in next to her and kissed her shoulder.

"Take off your clothes Jones." She says.

"I thought you were sleeping." I say.

"Nope I was waiting for you." She says and takes off her shirt and the blanket.

She was all free nothing was cover and she climbs on top of me and kisses me.

"Swann..." I say.

"Shhh let Emma do stuff to you." She says.

She removed my pants and underwear quickly and puts my dick in her mouth.

"Oh god Swan." I moan out.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted this." She says sucking down.

She gets up and crawls on top of me and kisses me.

"God damn Swan." I say.

"Now fuck me." She says.

"As you wish." I say.

I roll her over on her back and stick myself inside her. Thrusting faster and faster.

"Fuck yes! Right there!" She screams.

"God damn Swan! Why are you so tight?" I say pounding into her harder.

She said nothing and just kissed me. Her lips are so soft and I just love them.

"Im gonna cum." I tell her.

"Go for it." She says.

I released myself into her and pulled out. I then lay on my back and Emma puts her head of my chest.

"I love you." I say and kiss her head.

"I love you too." She says.

Request Others!