Can't Keep His Mind Off of You

Even though you’d been dating nearly two months, Harry couldn’t keep his mind off of you. You’d greeted him at the airport the morning he arrived home, and he couldn’t stop thinking about how beautiful you looked—not because you were trying or all dressed up or even cared—but because of the way your hair fell around your face and your jeans fit you just so and your smile seemed as bright as the sun on a summers day. Your eyes, glimmering a bit with excited tears, were bluer than he remembered, and he felt like he might never find his way out of them once he met your gaze as you joked and laughed and found his cheek with your hand. After silencing your excited babbles and laughter with an equally excited and playful kiss, he pulled you to himself, trying to snap shot the soft feel and sweet smell of your long, brown locks. He managed to mumble out how much he missed you, and you replied in the same way, tightly wrapping your arms around him, which made him squeeze his eyes shut and wish that the moment would never have to end. And he wondered if you even knew—if you knew how you always made him laugh, no matter what. If you knew that his knees physically weakened at the sight of you, even when you felt like the ugliest person on the planet. If you knew the way he had to close his eyes sometimes when he watched you playing sports because it was almost too much for him to handle. If you knew that all it would take is one word and he’d do almost anything to make you happy. But then, how could you not? His eyes must confess more than he’d ever dare, and he knew it. He knew he was a terrible actor and that you did know what he was thinking or feeling before he even had the chance to say it. So you must know the way he felt and how amazing you really are. You must. And you’d better believe it too.