Wet!Harry

A/N: Inspired by the first few seconds of the DUMB DUMB DUMB video in the sidebar. I'm sorry.

You’d erupted into a cloud of giggles when he pulled you just inside a deserted alleyway, chests still heaving from the quick escape. The chase of the paparazzi had ended long before, but Harry’s silly racing games hadn’t. He’d grinned as he pulled you close, his grip still firm from when he tugged you near the brick wall his back slammed against. Rain dripped out of his disheveled hair and ran down his nose as he looked at you with eyes all wild and excited. You giggled again as you looked up, realizing there was finally a roof over your heads to deflect the pouring rain. “Well that didn’t go as planned,” you’d met his eyes with a grin of your own. “Better,” he’d responded, voice lower than you’d expected and accompanied by a look you knew too well. That look. The sort of sexy, jerky, sly look he always got when he just knew. And he was right, as usual. With his shirt all soaked and his hands gripped tightly around your arms and his breath so close to your face; with the way his hair fell in limp ringlets over his forehead and the way his voice got deeper and the way his eyes narrowed in on yours; and especially the way his lips curled up into a sinisterly impish half-smile, all sultry and charming and stupidly sexy as he tried to catch his breath, you were toast. Complete and utter toast.

Don’t look at me like that,” you’d whined with a giggle. “Like what?” he’d graveled, knowing just exactly what he was doing. “Like THAT,” you’d peered up to him with an impish smile of your own, making him grin again. Without another word, one of his hands ungripped your arm and slid under your soggy hair, wrapping itself around the back of your neck as he’d rather forcefully closed the space between you. Unlike his usual soft and gentle and playful kisses, this one held some sort of wild fire, perhaps one still blazing from the excitement of running from the paps. You’d liked to have thought it was because of his undying need for you, but either way you rather enjoyed it. “Not because of the paps,” he managed to mumble out against your lips, as if he was reading your mind, and it made you chuckle. “How did you know?” you asked in the small moments his lips backed away from yours. “I could tell,” he responded shortly as his hand moved to your back and pulled you closer. You laughed with him as his mouth moved against yours. Maybe it didn’t happen often, and maybe that’s why it was so fun when it did, but you did so love these moments with Harry—the ones that were frenzied and raw and made you feel a bit bad, even though you were both usually hailed as the goodiest of two shoes.