Chapter One: The Move

It was just a normal ordinary day, for me that is. My day consists of constant high school bullied by jocks an the cheerleaders, but hey, what am I supposed to even do? It's a warm spring day an I awake to the sound of my alarm making that annoying loud ring. Opening my eyes, I let out a loud, aggravating groan that could possibly heard by down stairs. I sit up an stretch out my arms out as far as I possibly could, hearing my arms pop I take my hand an pop my neck, knuckles, an so on an so on. Swinging my legs to the edge of my bed I get up on my two feet an make my way to the bathroom. Opening the door to the bathroom, an soon close an locking it. I then begin to strip off my clothes an sighed softly. "Really don't want to go to that hell hole today..." I say under my breath. Turning on the warm water, the sound of water hitting the tub could be heard. I open the door an step on inside. Truth be told, I love taking warm showers in the morning, it wakes me up more. I take my cherry scented shampoo in my hand an pour some into my left hand then started to work my way into a lather.

Few more moments pass an I stick my head into the pouring water an rinse the soap out then put in my conditioner. Thirty minutes would pass an I would stop the water then grab my towel an wrap it tightly around me. Opening the bathroom door, A cool bust of air would kiss her face in relief, it honestly felt good cause it was really hot in the shower. Making my way to my bedroom I was sprinting down the hallway, leaving wet footprints on the hard woods floor. Reaching my room, I lock the door and go straight to my closet then chose my today's outfit. Once she got her clothes on, she would go to her mirror an started putting on her make up. Looking down to her right, she turned over her wrist to see that the cuts she had made about a week ago was slowly fading away. A tear would quickly roll down her face then would wipe it away before it had messed up her make up. I get up from the make up station an grab a few bracelets to slip on an hide the marks that her razor had made. She would only close her eyes and think of the flashback that had made her snap an pushed her over the edge.

Flashback: It was a week ago, she was and her boyfriend whom she had been with for 5 years laying in bed after they finally had sex for the first time. He was just finishing up an grinding his hips against her, getting the last few drops of cum that was left. Once that was done, He slowly pulled out and fell next to her breathing heavily and panting. I cuddled up close to him with a smile across my face with a hint of red slowly showing up. "that was amazing~" I managed to say in pants. He smiled an nodded while wrapping his arms tightly around my waste. The two would fall asleep in bed a couple moments later. I was the first to wake up only hearing vibraiting sounds coming from the males nightstand. Not wanting to wake him up, she quickly reached over an grabbed his phone to put it on silent. Unlocking his phone, there was a message that had caught her eye. She felt her heart drop an shatter into oblivion pieces. The message had said "Hey baby, I miss you. Last night was amazing (; Can't wait to see you tonight." He was cheating on her....Five years....five years of being together an friends for twelve. Tears immideately streamed down her face. She quickly got up an throwed on her clothes. She was a virgin till now......he only wanted to stay with her till he finally had sex with her. The more I thought about it, the more it broke my heart. I raced home an first thing I did was lock myself into the bathroom an grabbed hold of a razor then made a few cut marks across my arm. Blood started to gush out slowly an onto the floor.

End of flashback

I sighed softly, trying to erase that memory out of my mind. Sadly, nothing would work. Slipping my shoes on I open the door an go down the steps to be greated by my parents. "Kiara, after you get home, we're moving. I got a job offer in Miami. We leave tonight. "Alright dad, will do" I smiled with relieif, finally I can get the chance to start over. After awhile I get onto the bus an head to school. Eight long agonizing hours would pass as she would come home with bruises from being the schools punching bag. My parent's never take notice cause I always took something to hide the marks. Once I got home I rushed upstairs to pack my things. 10:00 would roll around an we had just got everything loaded up and ready. The three of us would get into the car and drive away. Miami, Here we come.

 Miami, Here we come

(School outfit) 

                                  (Hair and make-up)

                                  (Hair and make-up)

Side Note: This is my first story so please don't hate, I hope you enjoy and chapter two will be coming soon.