Chapter Two: Moving In

Several hours had passed since we have left the house. We had been inside this car for about 6 hours. I haven't been in a car road trip since I was 3 and we went to the beach, even then, it wasn't but a 3 hours drive. I slowly close my eyes while I have music blasting in my ears, listening to paralized by finger eleven. My foot would tap the flood board to the tune of the song. Just then, she felt her phone vibrate in her hand, causing her to pause her song an take a look to see it was a message from Facebook. It was a friends request from some random kid that looked about her age an lived near her new location. Not thinking of the consiquinces, I accept the request an go back to listening to my song an slowly drifting off to sleep. Couple more hours would move along an we finally stop at a local gas station that was about 50 miles away from our destination. I get out of the car and stretch out my arms an legs. I then let out a small yawn an walked around. "Mom i'm hungry, can I go inside an get a few things before we get to the house?" I say an turn to look at my mother who was talking to my father. She smiles an nods.

With that I quickly go inside an head to the chips, beef jerky, soda, isle. This place basically had everything. Right down to the condoms. Why they sell those in a gas station, I'll never know. I grab a 24 oz Mtn Dew an grabbed a bag of chips an a long meat stick. ((sounds dirty I know XD)) I then go to the register an pay for my things. I suddenly get the urge to go to the bathroom. Once I paied for my food I quickly went to the bathroom an laied down some plastic on the seat. Once that was done I would unbutton an unzip my pants an pull them down then sit down. I sigh in relief, finally making it to the bowl. I feel my phone go off once again to see it was a facebook message from the guy that had sent me a friend request. I look at the message to see that it had said "Hey, you new to the community?" I quickly respond saying "Yeah, i'm actually on my way to Miami as a matter of fact." Closing the bubble I walk over to the sink an wash my hands. Once I was done washing my hands, I splash some cold water on my face in hopes it'll wake me up more cause I knew that I was having to help unload everything. I walk outside the bathroom door after drying my hands an walk out the doors to the store an see my parents already inside the car waiting for me. Smiling, I quickly sprint to the car an get inside.

Slipping my head phones back into my ears Someday by Nickle back was playing on my phone. Slowly closing my eyes I started getting flashbacks of my best friend who was really my first boyfriend passing away due to a tragic car accident. Really, I blame myself cause I sent him the text saying "I love you" He looked an got hit by a drunk driver. Tears started to slowly trickle down her face as she clenched her fists tightly. I would then feel my phone vibrate to see the same guy was still texting me over facebook. "You're cute." Was what the message read. I lifted an eyebrow in confusion an responded saying "Thanks, I guess, your not so bad yourself." I go onto his profile to see that he had brown chestnut hair brushed to the side an his eyes were ice blue. Sorta like mine but mine were brighter, especially when the light would hit them. In all honesty, he was cute. A small yawn would pass through my lips. I then look down at my phone to see that he said "Thanks, I'm Mason." I smile softly an respond saying, "Kiara but my friends call my Kira for short." At this point, I was getting sleepy cause I had been stuck in the car over 6 hours and my phone only had 1% left. Before the male could respond my phone had died. "Who are you talking to sweetheart?" My mother had suddenly said. "Nobody, I was just looking at something. My phone just died on me." "Ah, well we will be at the new house shortly darling. With that being said I pulled my Ipod out of my ass pocket an slipped my earbuds in an listened to music till a fell asleep.

Several hours would pass an finally, the car came to a stop. My door opened an my father would slowly shook me. "Kira, wake up, were here an we need your help to unload. " Letting a soft groan/moan slip past my lips I open my eyes an yawned. I removed the seat belt then helped my my parents put everything in and in it's rightful place.

((The house))

((Here are the songs that the character was listening to.))

Side note: I hope you enjoy Chapter two of "The Message" Yes things are going slow but if i just jumped to the part then it wouldn't be a long story now would it? No? Okay then I rest my case XD. Anyways, if you enjoy the story please follow my story for more updates on the story. Just as i said before, I'll be updating an adding new chapters daily. I hope you enjoy. ~Lovelydisaster666