Chapter 4: Nightmare

Hours flew by into the night as I laid in my bed fast asleep with ear buds in my ears. Out of nowhere, I felt this cold rush of air brush up against my body. My eyes suddenly shoot open, but I see no one. Something was telling me to look over at my doorway, so I did. When I looked, I saw a tall dark figure standing there. I couldn't make out the persons face, but the figure just stood there. My heart was racing as my skin slowly went pail with fright. At first, I thought that it was just my imagination. Wrong. The figure would slowly walk towards me an formed this ominous grin. My eyes got wider an I tried to scream, but nothing would come out.

Tears filled my eyes as I thought that this strange man, woman, or whatever it was, was trying to kill me. The figure would slowly extend it's left hand out to touch me, but as soon as it did, I let out a loud blood curling scream, waking up everyone in my home. With my screams running throughout the house, my father rushed inside with metallic baseball bat. "Kira?! What's wrong?! You okay?!" Cold sweat was slowly trickling down my forehead, my body was tense an shaking from the shock. "Y-yeah, I'm fine...." I finally choked out to answer my father. "It was just a bad nightmare...Nothing to worry about..sorry that I woke you" My father nodded an with that, walked out of my bedroom an closed the door.

I turned my lamp on an pulled out my laptop to log onto my facebook. Really, I can't sleep. Especially after what had just happened. I growl softly to see that the same guy was messaging me. I would read the messages an one said "I'll be watching you...you don't know me, hell, you probably forgot all about me, but I remember you...see you tomorrow, Kira." I bit my lip while cold sweat continued to slowly trickle down my forehead. Obviously, I'm to scared to actually answer this guy. Great, seems like I got myself a stalker. Least he can't hurt me. Not in a public place. Wiping the cold sweat off my forehead I go onto youtube an start watching Creepypasta. Dumb idea considering I just woke up screaming, but oh well.

Several hours would pass an 2:00 am slowly rolled around. My eyes were getting droopy an started to hurt due to lack of sleep. Slowly dozing off with one earbud in my ear, I began to get thirsty. I groan softly an pause the video then walked downstairs. When I hit the second step, I started to hear things. Glasses banging up against one another. I thought my parents were in their room, But when I turned the corner, no one was there. I felt this cold rush of air once again brush up against my body. I close my eyes tightly, wanting it all to go away. At this point, I could've sworn that this house was haunted. When I get the chance, I'm going to look up this house's history. Suddenly, I felt this sharp pain glide across my wrist. I wince in pain an quickly turn around. But just likes before, nobody was there.

Blood was slowly trickling down my wrist so I quickly ran up the stairs. The cold feeling never went away. Once I had reached the bathroom, I looked I the mirror. What I saw, was a face. A males bloody face an that was just nearly torn to pieces , I let out this blood curling scream an grab the door to run out, but it wouldn't open. I start banging harder and harder, but no one came. Scared shitless, tears ran down my face an the blood slowly dripped from my wrist down to the floor. "Don't hurt me please....!!" I screamed an sobbed. The man would slowly extend his left arm out an points at the mirror. The mirror said "I'm watching you" My eyes shoot wide open. I look back but the male was gone. I sat in the floor trying to catch my breath but at this point, it was nearly impossible. My heart was racing an my body was shaking more and more.

I grab onto the sink an slowly pull myself up an grab something to wrap my wrist with it. The cold feeling went away. Why was this happening? What did I do wrong? I held onto the walls an made my way back into my room an collapsed onto my bed. It was 2:30 an I had school tomorrow. I roll over an turn the laptop an lamp over then go to bed. Several hours pass an I hear my alarm clock making this god awful ringing noise. I groan an sit up, rubbing my eyes. "and let the day of 8 hours in hell begin..." I said to myself as I get up an walked to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

Once I took my shower (yes I take showers a lot, its relaxing.) I walked into my bedroom completely naked due to having my own personal bathroom. Hehe...i got the master bedroom...oh well, you snooze, you lose. I smirked to myself but suddenly, it went away. The cool feeling was back. Her teeth started chattering an her nips would grow hard. "Why does this keep happening to me...." I quickly throw my clothes on an put my make up on. Once that was all done, I walked downstairs. The smell of strawberry pancakes an turkey bacon had filled my nose. My moms an amazing cook. An my dad, well......he burns the damn toast!

I sat down an already my mouth was watering. My mother poured me a glass of chocolate milk an smiled then fixed herself a plate. We all sat down an started to eat breakfast. Suddenly I heard the bus pull up beside my driveway. My eyes widen an I grab a slice of bacon off my plate an run off to the bust with my book bag. "Let the day of hell begin....."

((School outfit))

((School outfit))

((make up, hair, and nails))

((Glimpse of the shadow man))