Chapter 2 ~ Noona

~Eunha~

"Eunha!!!!!"

Eon.... Ni?...

"Eunha? Gwaenchanh-a?! Il-eona... Eunha? Answer me!" Sowon screams

Realizing it's not a dream, I whisper, "I'm.. Okay.."

"What happened?", she lays my head in her lap.

"I fainted, from practicing too hard.. I didn't take any breaks within 45 minutes." I mumbled.

"Not again.. babo-ya, you're not supposed to.." i hear her sniffle,"you're not supposed to faint on us.." Sowon helps me sit up.

I try smiling at her,"Joesonghamnida, Sowon eonni."

A tear falls from her left eye and no more than that. She helps me stand up and piggybacks me. We walk out of the dance studio into the hallway until we find a bench she could set me down in.

"I'm going to call Manager Lee and the members. Stay here okay. I'll be ten feet away calling them." she says and I nod.

Jung Eunbi, why did you have to faint?
You're just making others worry. Especially Sowon eonni..
Didn't you see how hard she tried not to cry?

You babo-ya...

"Yes, Ppalli Yerin-ah. We're going to bring Eunha back to the dorms. Mmm, araso. Bye" Sowon hangs up the phone and walks towards me. She kneels down infront of me and holds my hands.

"You're not hurt anywhere?" she asks. I shake my head no.

"Why did you come back?"

Sowon slightly smiled at me, "I told Umji I would go grab her a new pair of shoes since the ones she was wearing were torn. But in reality, I had a feeling something was wrong. I'm just so glad you're not severely injured." she squeezed my hands. I look at her eyes and it was glistening.

"Okay. Eunha, can you walk on your own?"

"I'll try Eonni." I stand up and walk, slowly. I make progress with 20 small steps, but my knees start to wobble.

"Hm, that won't do. I'll just piggyback you again."

"Ehh I can walk with my hands around your shoulders" I pout.

"Ani, you're too short" she giggles.

~~

The dance studio isn't that far away from our dorms luckily, so Sowon carried me about ten blocks, which took about 15 minutes. We arrived at the dorms and we waited until the members and Manager Lee came back.

*click* *swing*
Front door opens

"Eunha eonni!" Umji and Yuju come running inside nearly tackling me to give me a hug. "Gwaenchanha?"

I hug both of them, "Yes. Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"Ya, who says your fine.." SinB says coming up to join the group hug.

"Eunha-ya," Yerin eonni ruffles my hair, "We were worried.."

"Thank goodness, you seem fine now." Manager Lee looks at all of us,"If anything doesn't seem right, call me right away? Okay guys?"

"Yes Lee manager-nim."

As Manager Lee left, the rest of us girls just cuddled on the couch watching some TV. We were watching some music programs and then Runningman. When I looked at the clock again, it was 9:40 pm. I decided to take a break from the TV and go on the balcony to relieve my mind from today.

I can't believe I fainted.. I'm so glad I have the girls for support. I could never tell my family of course, they would be devastated.. *sigh*
Haha, it's been awhile since I sighed..

Trying to think of a happy song to sing, I sung White.

Sujubeun sonyeocheoreom Oroji neol barabol su itge (So I can always look at you like a shy girl)
Nae hayan maeume Pingkeubit sarang gadeuk chaeulge (I'll fill my white heart with pink love)
Dalkomhan ipsure salposi ip matchumyeon (When I softly kiss you on your sweet lips)
Ttasehan sarangi hayake naeril geoya (Warm and white love will fall)

"Woah..."

Did I just hear someone say woah?

"Ya Jungkook-ah!! Where are you?! I've been looking for you for the past 10 minutes." a voice on a phone said.

"Ah, mianhae hyung. I got chased by a group of girls earlier. I'll come back to the car." someone said near the tree.

Who is that? I shouldn't let them see me..

"You better maknae! Had me worrying.."

"Eh don't worry! I'm the golden maknae for a reason." that person replied happily. He hung up the phone and I saw him get up from laying in the tree. He walked a few steps and stopped, "You have a beautiful voice, Eunha noona."

Wait, what?

Then the figure started jogging, until he was out of my sight. I observed how he looked like. He was tall, wearing almost all black, a white hat and mask over his lower face.

EHHHHH??????
Who was that? How does he know my name.. Wait, that voice on the phone called him Jungkook. Plus he called himself the golden maknae..
Is that really Jeon Jungkook?

>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<
*Author's Note
😱😱 Whats the history between them you might wonder? Well, I'm still figuring that part out. 😅However I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 😋It was all on Eunha's perspective without Jungkook really in it. But I will say Jungkook will have a chapter to himself too, 😇someday. Anyway I hope you like this fanfiction, if you have any ideas or opinion comment them and i might reply😉. Happy Readings!!!!! 😃😃😃😃😃