Chapter 8 ~ I think I do

~Jungkook~

We ran almost all the way to Eunha's house from the bus stop until we were a block away and let me tell you it was tiring. Even for someone athletic like me haha. I was worried about Eunha though, she looked like she was about to pass out. Especially since I was dragging her while running while we were holding hands. Oops..

"Gwaenchanha?" I tap her shoulder.

She pants while speaking, "Yeess.. *pant* Are you.. *pant* okay?"

I let out a big breath, "Ya babo.. I am more okay than you."

"Esh, well that's one thing you're better than me at." she laughs.

I pout, "Hmph don't bring school into this. Too much work"

"Ya with all that complaining, that should be used for school."

I laugh, "True that."

We continue walking the block we had left before getting to her house. It was relaxing, even if we didn't speak all the time and even if it was short. The lighting made everything seem perfect. Especially with the sun setting..

"Uh oh."

"What is it?", she asks.

I give her a worried glance, "Um it's getting late.."

"Oh.."

Noticing a slight disappointment in her face, I reply, "I'll just ask Bangtan to pick me up, no worries."

"Hm are you sure?"

"Yes princess. This prince can't leave your side just yet"  i smile brightly.

Chuckling, she says "You want to come inside?"

"I would be honored" i smile.

"Okay," she let's go of my hand, "let's go inside now then." She goes up to her front door by walking up the few steps, and fidgets through her bag for her keys. Feeling the emptiness of her hand not in mine, I realize what I've done.

Aigoo Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing holding a girl's hand? Especially running down the neighborhood when you don't know if someone will take a photo of you.. You could've endangered Eunha's personal life..

What am I doing right now?...

"Jeon Jungkook." Eunha called my name while grinning, "Are you going to come inside or not?"

"Ah yes. Coming" I smirk,"Princess."

I walk behind her as we both enter her house. In front is the living room and beside that is the kitchen. Then I spot the dining table of six chairs, a bathroom next to a room, and her mother in the kitchen.

"Eomma!" Eunha runs up to her mom for a hug.

"Oh Eunha-ya! Neo jibe isseo!" Her mother hugs her. She takes a glance at me and back at Eunha, "With a guest?"

I bow, "Ah yes. Annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Jungkook ibnida. I am 16 years old." I stand back up and smile, "Nice to meet you, eommoni."

She chuckles, "Oh so you are the same age as Eunha. Hahaha, I've never met a friend of Eunha's who's a namj--"

"Eomma!" she whispered yelled and nudged her mom.