Chapter 9 ~ Me Too

~Eunha~

Jeon Jungkook..
Just hugged me..

I felt my body heat up as he gave me a quick hug and ran to his ride, so quick I wasn't able to say anything. After the van backed out of the driveway, carefully I went back inside trying to cover my blushing face from my family with my hands. I kicked my shoes off quickly and ran up the stairs as eomma called my name. I ignored her though, because I didn't want her to see me just yet. So by jumping onto my bed, I covered myself with my purple blanket feeling my heart beat. I place my right hand over my heart and feel it pacing.

*bah-boom* *bah-boom* *bah-boom* *bah-boom*

Why is my heart racing?.. I sit there on my bed, trying to solve why my heart was racing just as I heard a knock.

*knock* *knock*

I stutter, "Wh-who is it?"

Eunyoung eonni pushes the door slowly and comes in my room, closing the door behind her. "Eunha, gwaenchanha? You ran up the stairs so quick eomma was worried." She stands next to my bed.

"Ah mianhae eonni." I lower the blanket off of my head, "I just wanted to get to my room."

Eonni sits down next to me, "Hm and wae is that?"

I look down trying to avoid eye contact, "Moreogesseo.."

"Ah okay. Well let me say something really quick." Eunyoung eonni wraps the blanket around me, "I really like Jungkook-ah Eunha."

My mouth opened, "Wh-What? But eonni you're five years older than us."

She leans back on her hands, "I know."

I frown,"But eonni, that's impossible you just meet him today. He's my best friend and," i shake my head at her slightly,"And.. you just can't.."

Eunyoung starts laughing her butt off. What's with her? How can she like a 16 year old? It only makes sense if they were the same age..

I cross my arms at her, " why are you laughing it's not even funny eonni."

She wipes her face of saliva while still having the giggles, "Because I don't like him and you do Eunha." My face goes red all of a sudden. "See look! You do like Jeon Jungkook don't you Eunha? I mean you guys say you're best friends but I'm pretty sure you both have something different in mind."

I look at her blankly, "I mean.. I don't know.." i lay on her shoulder,"I don't know what I feel for him Eonni."

She pats my hair,"Don't worry Eunha-ya. With time, and effort from both sides it'll work out. But if it doesn't it doesn't." We sit back up, "That's just life. And no matter what, you have to keep pushing yourself to be the best you can be, even if it gets hard. Okay?"

I nod slowly, "Yes eonni."

Eunyoung gets up and walks towards my door, "Goodnight Eunbi-ah." and then she leaves my room.