Chapter 7 ~ 15 minutes

~Eunha~

"Jungkook-ah! What are you doing?!" I yell at him. He was scribbling all over my math notebook with his signature. I literally wanted to face palm him. "Ya, are you listening?" i grab his pencil.

Jungkook flips out, "Ehhh!! Noona! Waeeee. I like writing." He puts on a sad face, "I'm better at doing that than math."

I sigh, "Madja," then holding in my laughter, "but you're only slightly better."

He stood up abruptly from where we're sitting in the library. "Eh, if you're going to insult me", he smirks looking in my eyes, "Then I can't hold back any longer Eunha."

I blush madly, "Ya, wha--at are you ta--talking about?"

"Haha, what are you thinking about princess? I was talking about getting even with the insults." he smiled at me.

I laugh nervously, "Okay how about we get back to this math lesson."

Jungkook sits down next to me, "Yes, Eunha-ya."

We continue our tutoring session from where we left off and I noticed that Jungkook has a hard time calculating numbers in his mind. I don't know how else to tell him to help him with the calculations to be honest.. It all starts by doing the multiplication table, then if you continue on then you'd find a pattern, but i have no idea if Jungkook-ah is going to be ready in time for our next test.  We've also been having these tutoring sessions around  two months. He didn't fail the past four quizzes, but he didn't do as good as I thought. He got a C- on two of them. But with the last two he improved with a score of C+ on them. It's not bad, but Jungkook-ah told me he wanted a better score.. *sigh* I feel like he could've had a better tutor too..

"Eunha.."

I snap out of my thoughts and look up from the table, "Yes?"

"What's wrong? You seem to be lost in daydreaming." he asks me.

"Well.." I take a glimpse at Jungkook-ah's curious face, "Morugesseoyo.. Just tired I guess."

"Hm, you wanna take a 15 minute break?" he asks clutching his desk. "I won't do anything. I swear."

I laugh at him, "haha, Keoktchong maseyo Jungkook-ah. I trust you."

Jungkook grinned, "If you need a shoulder to sleep on," he patted his right shoulder,"This one is open."

I laugh at his comment, but realizing his lame and annoying joke, I actually lay on his shoulder. "Hahaha there, now be quiet. I'm going to go to sleep. So wake me up in fifteen minutes." I scoot closer to him, "Okay?"

He tensed up, "U--hh Ye--eah."

There we were, both laying on each other on a bench in the quiet library. Luckily no one was in here, but us, and the librarian. However at first sleeping was the hardest thing I could do. I could feel Jungkook's tense body so it didn't feel as if he was comfortable with me. Even with that in my mind, I couldn't daydream. Well, until he started to be less tense.. He felt really.. I don't know..
So warm and soft. I snuggled my head deeper into his body and felt myself drifting to sleep..
It really..
Did feel..
Amazing.