Prologue Part 2

~Jungkook~
It got quiet fast. Almost all the girls that were crowding us members, moved out of that one girl's way. She stood up right infront of me and was glaring at me with her eyes.
*Gulp* uh oh...

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to step on your foot. I was just trying to help you.." I bowed my head.

"Trying to help me? *sigh*, well thank you I guess." She crossed her arms then looked at everyone before talking back to me. "Then can you tell you fans to sit down because class is going to start in 2 minutes. Thanks" and the girl just sat back down. I don't even know her, or what her name is, but she seems rude. I was gonna say sorry again, but my body took over instead. Something about the way she said those words to me didn't make me feel so good.. Especially her attitude...

"Sure thing princess" I pinched her cheeks and smiled, "Mianhae". Leaning closer I see her name tag and say, "Jung Eunbi is it? Nice to meet you, I'm Jeon Jeongkook." I patted her head finishing our talk.

So I turned around and faced everyone and said, "All right everyone let's sit down okay? Class is going to start soon." I purposely bumped into her desk as I walked to the back of the room for a seat. I know I know, that was mean, but that just proves who runs this classroom. Me.

So everyone including the members all sat down. I sat down next to Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung was sitting on the other side of him.

"Ya, Jungkookie" Jimin whispered, "that's the girl I was talking about."

"What are you talking about hyung?" i looked at him.

"Ya, hyung are you gonna keep talking over me?" V said crossing his arms, "I'm not just your side chingu."

"Ehh V, saranghae of course! Let me just switch spots with you to talk to maknae. It'll be quick." Jimin smiled.

"Eshhh, alright." V said as he switched spots with Jimin. "I expect a hug later my namja chingu" he winked.

Eh hyung... Your so kinky hahahaha

"Oh Jungkookie, The one I was talking about this morning. The one who was really pretty. With long black hair and big double eyelids." I almost choked on my spit when Jimin hyung said that.

"Jongmal? Jimin hyung are you sure?"

"Yes maknae" Woooooowwwww. Am I surprised or what?

"Hyung, she's pretty feisty though, no?"

He laughed at me, "That's because you stepped on her foot babo."He leaned closer cupping my face,"Don't look surprised maknae, she's still cute. You just made her angry that's all." Jimin hyung grinned as he sat back in his seat properly. Just then Ms. Kim or Kim dam-im came in the classroom starting the school day.

Great, school is starting now... Hahaha but it was funny how that girl was the girl Jimin hyung was talking about. Jung Eunbi was it? She had a bad first impression, but then again I did say her voice is pretty cute...

*School bell ringing*

~Eunha~
He pinched.. My cheeks... Oh my god!!! Plus he bumped into my desk on purpose!! Hmph. Plus he spoke to me informally.What the heck is wrong with that kid? How old is he? Seriously, Jeez..

That's when I realized most of the girls were glaring at me. It was as if they thought I was a threat to that guy Jungkook. Um, I was kinda frightened, but they wouldn't hurt me right?

"Eunha? Are you okay? Look at me." I turn around and see Yuju, feeling relieved.

"Yuju-ah, why are all the girls giving me death glares?" I grab onto her hands looking for an answer.

"Aigoo Eunha... wait are you older than me? I know this is completely off topic, but I want to address you properly if your an eonni.." I giggled at her words. I seriously thought she was going to say something bad. Hahaha guess not though.

"I was born on May 30th, 1997."

"Ahh so you are an eonni!! Eonni! I was born on October 4, 1997. But let me tell you something.." She leans in closer to whisper, "All those girls want to be his yeoja chingu. So be careful with what you do to Jungkook and what he may do to you."

"Don't worry Yuju, I won't be an ingnorant idol like him. I'll be careful." I wink at her.

"Haha yeeeeesssss eonni."

*sigh*, I'm glad I can count on Yuju, maybe her friend Yerin too? But woowww, aren't those girls a little crazy? Can't they see how an idol needs a private life.. Eeshh I guess I'm learning something right of the bat today of wanting to be an idol.

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone!! My name is Kim Ji Hye. Call me Kim dam-im or just dam-im. Okay? Okay so today we are going to..." She continued to talk while writing on the chalkboard, but I dozed off into a daydream of when I would be able to debut... Just like BTS...

>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<
*Author's Note
Hey guys!! What did you think? 😄 I know this was a shorter chapter, but I needed to finish up the Prologue and get into the juicy stuff Hahaha 😂😂😂. If you have any comments or questions go ahead and ask me. #Eunkook, keep on reading if you would like, lol maybe you'll become a buddy and army? Who knows! Happy Readings 😃😃😃😃😃