Chapter 13 ~ Call

~Jungkook~

"Good job everyone!", Ryeowook sunbae-nim cheered, "Kamsahamnida! For showing up and making the radio show a blast. I hope to see you guys again in the future."

"Kamsahamnida Ryeowook-nim. The show was really fun to be on too, so thank you for inviting us," Namjoon hyung replied.

"Of course! I remember back in the olden days of the kpop generation there wasn't that much groups in the music industry, but lately there's been so many groups. I consider myself lucky to have been in Super Junior back then. So, good luck guys" he said.

"That means alot to us as a rising idol group. Thank you so much sunbae-nim." Rapmonster bowed slightly.

Woahh Woah hyung. Bow slower!

The rest of the members bowed in pursuit and as Ryewook opened the door for Gyeong Hee stylist-nim he exclaimed, "Don't worry about it. Because... We need u, BTS!!"

We all laughed from his funny heart sign with his fingers. We didn't expect that at all, hahahaha.
As Ryeowook-nim left with a positive impact, Choi manager-nim came inside the recording room we were in. He told us that we needed to finish up more photoshots for our album, The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1.

"So, since it is 9 am, we're going to eat breakfast now. Alright guys let's go, otherwise you'll be starving for the rest of today."

*stomach growls*

"Ya Jungkookie," Hobi hyung laughed,"If you're hungry at least be quiet doing so."

"Ehh hyung," i flicked my wrist up and down, "The maknae is always hungry."

"Aigoo don't worry our little Jungkook-ie," Jimin hyung grinned, "Follow us, if you want to eat."

I chuckled at Jimin's comment, "That was ONE time hyung."

"Eshh, not today buddy,"JImin hyung rubbed my head.

I remember one time I got lost leading the group somewhere outside in the market, so now i can't lead or else i might get lost. Oh well, i always was a follower.

~~

"Ne Jungkook-ah! That's the right pose!!" the photographer said. "Move to your right a little bit, okay.. Perfect!"

I was the last of the members to get their individual photos done. I was posing for my individual shoot; i was in a white patterned buttoned up shirt and black dress pants. I think we were by the coast somewhere in Korea, because we took our photos near a beach and a field in the countryside. The wind was blowing really quick and it felt really good against my clothes, so I lifted my hands up and faced towards the sky.

Click

"Alright that's a wrap. Thanks for posing Jungkook." the photographer said as he checked his camera, "Come check out your photo."

"That.. was quick." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yes it was, but I think the shots I've taken are pretty good," he moved aside for me to see, giving me an uneasy look. He patted my shoulder as he connected the camera with the monitor.