Chapter 1~White Light

~Eunha~ 

"Ya, other Eunbi, il-eona!"

"Ow!" I woke up immediately after being slapped on the thigh, "Ppalli eonni! Or else we'll be late for practice." Opening my eyes I see SinB at the top of my bunk bed, worried.

*yaaawwwnnn* mmhmmm. It shouldn't be this early for practice.. I remember I put an alarm before going to sleep at 2 am..

"SinB, what time is it huh?"

"7 am eonni"

"What! Oh no! Araso SinB-ah. I'll be outside the dorm in 15 minutes. Okay?" I say. SinB nods and gets off my bed to go wait outside.

Not again Jung Eunbi!

~~

*Yuju singing
Manyang eorinaecheoreom Ttaemutji anke useul su itge (So we can laugh without being tainted like a child)
Oh eonjekkajina Neomanui hayan bichi dwaejulge (I will always be your white light)

"CUT!! Okay everyone gather over here." All the members gathered around dance teacher Jinwoo and his assistant Sungyoung. Jinwoo sun-saeng-nim was writing some notes down on his clipboard, which usually meant a good sign for us members.

"Good job girls," Sungyoung gave us a smile, "oh i mean to say Yeoja Chingu" she chuckled.

"Kamsahamnida Sungyoung Eonni!!" we all say bowing.

"Okay listen to Jinwoo Sunbae!", she said as she walked to stand behind Jinwoo sun-saeng-nim.

"Okay Sowon good job! You improved on dancing the chorus. Same with you Yuju. SinB very powerful and nice sharp movements. Yerin and Umji very well but you can still improve and I believe you can. Eunha.." he looks up from his clipboard to stare at me,"You need to practice a little bit more. You've already debuted for almost four months. With Glass Bead dance, sure, you improved, hajima with White you still need improvement."

"Yes, Sun-saeng-nim. I won't disappoint everyone." I say bowing.

"I believe you can improve." he gave me a nod, "Okay everyone let's wrap it off where we ended". Everyone got back to their positions as they began to play the song.

Okay Eunha-ya, you got to do this. You can't disappoint anyone. Not the members, the staff, Ceo So Sung Jin, and not your family either. We have to prove we're worthy. Okay hwaiting!!

*Umji singing
Eoril jeok donghwa sok yaegicheoreom (like a childhood fairy tale)
Sunsuhaetdeon kkumcheoreom (like an innocent dream)
Gamssa aneulge (I will embrace you)

Okay here's my part Eunha-ya!
*Eunha singing
Sujubeun sonyeocheoreom Oroji neol barabol su itge (So I can always look at you like a shy girl)
Nae hayan maeume Pingkeubit sarang gadeuk chaeulge (I'll fill my white heart with pink love)

And as our song, Gfriend's White goes on I see Jinwoo sun-saeng-nim shaking his head with disappointment...

~~

"Eunha, are you okay? You don't look so good." Sowon eonni said.

"I'll be fine as long as I practice eonni. Komawo, for your concern." I say trying to smile at her.

"Mmm okay. The girls and I are gonna go out with Manager Lee. You wanna come?" putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Gwaenchanha, you guys go ahead and don't worry about me. I still want to practice."