Chapter 4 ~ Radio

~ Jungkook~

"Thank you, again." Eunha stood up shyly.

"Ahh I forgot to do one thing to help you get better."

"What is it?" she says curiously.

"This.." I tell her as I kiss her forehead..

"Jungkook-ah..." she looks at me while smiling. "Il-eona"

What?

"I said wake up maknae" she said still smiling.

"Huh?" I open my eyes to see the lights turned on. I sit up right in my bed and turn to see Rapmon hyung.

"Your awake now. Good, grab your stuff and do some basic hygiene right now. We have to go to the salon so get ready." Rapmon hyung said as he walked out of the room leaving me alone.

After he left, I got up and made my bed. Putting on a shirt, I walk towards the bathroom. But I realize that it's being occupied.
*knock, knock, knock *

"Yes? It's meeeee J-Hope. Come on in." I walk in expecting him to be washing his face, but he's taking a piss instead. It doesn't bother me though because we've done this before. "Oh Kookie-ah, how'd you sleep?"

I sigh while joining him, "I had the strangest dream. It was really similar to what happened back in school when Eunha stubbed her toe. Except for the last part when she told me to wake up." Hoseok hyung froze. "But I didn't get to finish the dream since Rapmon hyung woke me up."

"Ah that's too bad maknae. I hate dreams where they aren't satisfying." he said as he washed his hands.

"Yea, what about you hyung?" washing my hands as well.

"Good as always. Always about BTS for some reason," he laughs, "Anyway come out when your done. You were the last person to wake up today. See you out there." he says.

"Ah of course hyung." I responded as he exited. I start brushing my teeth with my tooth brush out of the seven that was in the holder. I look in the mirror, thinking.

Why did I dream of Eunha? Was it because I saw her yesterday?...
Oh well, I can always dream.. Hehe

~~

After getting our makeup and hair done at the salon, we went to stylist Ji Gyeong Hee. But since we arrived late to the salon, Manager Choi Yong Chul, or Choi manager-nim scolded us for waking up late, thus is the reason we were late. So Ji stylist-nim was very frantic when giving us our outfits. Thankfully she already had everything prepared the night before so all we had to do was change into our outfits. Then after we changed the next thing to do was go to the radio station.

"Kamsahamnida Ji stylist-nim!" we bowed.

"Eshh, no need to thank me, just go to your radio show" she said.

So with that being said, we left for the radio show. Ryeowook welcomed us as we entered and we greeted all the PD's too. After that we just talked about our songs in general, had fans call in, and sung I Need You. Also Ryeowook-nim, the host of the show, had the chance to ask us some questions. Like how is it living with each other and how did we come up with the body wave in our song. Then he asked who our favorite girl groups are.